37 days down

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Happy Saturday!

After yesterday's fairly unproductive day, I plan to run, ride and do the BWEC today. I'm still struggling with tracking and staying under calories, but will make it a priority today, no matter what yummy food my hubby makes!

Have a great day!

Replies

• rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday! 🌈🦋 We've got this!

We had our hour long sunset walk yesterday and got home at 5:52. I had to teach from 6pm-1am without a break, so I didn't end up eating dinner until I finished at like 1:30am, and I just had some leftover tofu scramble from breakfast. I drank diet cokes (i know, i know, but better than booze etc) so i ended up only barely having 1000cals yesterday. I also didn't have time to do the BWEC and I decided not to do it at 1:30am 😆 I'll just have to jump back on the train today.

Goals for today: afternoon nap, BWEC, walk, under on calories, drink something w/out calories while working tonight

Have a great weekend everyone 💙💙💜
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    I don't think I was under calories yesterday but moving in the right direction with water, fruit / veg, etc. Also, I really enjoyed the food I ate over, not just mindless eating.
    Today's goals:
    - stay under calories
    - drink lots of water
    - walk at least 30min
    - short yoga video
    - fruit and veg
  • sharonarkoff
    sharonarkoff Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Good walk in the snow today; have some running around to do that should keep me out of the refrigerator today. Goals are to stay under calories, drink more water,and avoid mindless eating of stuff that doesn't even taste that good.
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Had a good day today, with 2h of deep cleaning, some cooking and catching up with my sister. We go weeks with minimal to no issues talks and then we get to make up for the missed time. All worth it!