38 days down

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Happy Sunday!

Yesterday was a tough day for me. I wasn't going to mention it, but this group is a safe place to be honest with ourselves so, yeah, I didn't exercise at all. I had a hard time getting out of bed. It was a mental day I had not anticipated. I did stay under calories. Feeling hopeful for today.

Today: ride, run stay under calories. Take advantage of the relatively warm day to prepare for the cold that's coming later in the week. Life on a farm is always challenging, but add freezing cold and it just sucks!

Have a great day!

Replies

• Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @3greyhorses your usually extremely onpoint with exercises, so you deserve a day off. I wish I did half the exercise activities you do.🙃
    Good luck with the farm chores.

Today:
    - stay under calories
    - Eat a fruit and veg
    - get some cleaning done
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    @3greyhorses 🌷🌷 winter can be so dreary! It's honestly one of the reasons I moved to Central America 🤗🤗✨ take care of yourself! Progress not perfection 🌈🌈

@Katebook309yahoocom940 @sharonarkoff it looks like we all have some cleaning planned for today 💫 one of my cats peed on my backpack in my closet 😒😒 so I've got some washing and laundry to do 🙃

I'm happy to say that I met all of my goals yesterday! 💜

Goals for today: bike ride, under on calories, BWEC, relax 🤓
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support ladies! The counseling is started to get into the roots of my issues (a pretty traumatic childhood) and it's opening some wounds I didn't even realize were still there. I was worn down and exhausted yesterday.

Today has been better :) I ran and rode one of my ponies. We even jumped a little, which we haven't done in months! Also did the BWEC and got some things done around the farm.

I'm not done eating yet (hubby is currently making dinner now), but it looks like I'll be under calories.

@rayonrainbows, cat pee is the worst! What do you use to get the smell out? Also, I'm so intrigued by your exotic life!

I hope y'all had a great day!
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Had a mother of excuse for a derail today, and I didn’t take it. Biked some to give me some extra points for a second glass of wine.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    @GabiV125 way to stay strong!!! 🌠✨

@3greyhorses glad you got out and jumping! 🤓

I've got 5 cats and they generally are really well behaved but sometimes they have some kitty protest. I use a vinagre water bath then wash it in the washing machine with laundry soap then hang in the sunshine 🙃💫

I've done great so far today.. Healthy eating, lots of exercise, even a bike ride! However I let my portion sizes go a little crazy today. Something I need to keep an eye on. Hopefully I can resist going over tonight.. 💚