50 days down! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
edited January 2021 in Social Groups
Happy New Year!!!!!

There is an ice storm heading my way so I'm heading out early to do everything I need to do with the horses before it gets bad out, but I'll be back with my pics and goals!

Hope everyone is doing well today!

b1iem2vwxoeq.png

Replies

• 3greyhorses
    Options
    This is embarrassing as hell, but here it is. This is me today at 166lbs. This is not what I will look like in May!

Anyone else willing to share?

wjicojsknrqd.jpg
    aacx33456082.jpg
    48b3nq1dp4cm.jpg
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    @3greyhorses - congratulations on your hard work , supporting words and great success.
    Thank you for sharing and inspiring all of us to try a little more, or harder, or longer, or simply to start again here.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone!!! ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠโœจโœจ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿงก

@3greyhorses you're going to love looking back at old "before" pix once you reach your goals!

I probably should have taken my pix this morning before I just ate 1000+ calories of cheesy hangover pasta ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ I've got a big ole food baby now ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ’œ

I'm taking progress pix every 10 lbs down, so I'll take my next pix at 180lbs. I'll redo my measurements today tho ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

Anyway today is a lady hangover day. Going to relax and then i work alllll night.

Hope everyone's 2021 is off to a great start ๐Ÿ’šโœจ
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Goals for today:
    - under calories
    - veg and fruit
    - 32 oz of water
    - yoga
    - meditate
    - relax and enjoy the day ๐Ÿ˜€
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    oh, man! Awkward! I'm the only one willing to get half-naked and share pics with strangers on the internet? :# I feel like I look worse in these pics than my last set, 10lbs ago :( I'm actually feeling disheartened and a little depressed now. I've taken the day off, but will start over tomorrow.
  • rayonrainbows
    Options
    @3greyhorses you do you!! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’š I think progress pix are really great ๐Ÿ˜ I'm looking forward to taking my next set!! It's possible I'll be at 180lbs next week ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž but honestly I'm over on my calories yesterday and today so it might take a little longer than I hoped ๐Ÿ™
  • rayonrainbows
    Options
    If it helps you feel less alone I'll reshare my last set of progress pix from my 1st 10 lbs down haha

<3

1ci88edm1q3o.png
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    @rayonrainbows thank you! <3
  • sharonarkoff
    sharonarkoff Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    But aren't our sloppy fluffy bodies still amazing, for how much capacity they have to change?

I'm only able to be this peppy Pollyanna because everyone else inspires me to keep on going. I'm personally sick of seeing no results even though I'm within calories, getting exercise, etc. I get discouraged too, 3greyhorses! Thank you so much for your honesty; it makes such a difference.

Eventually I just come back to having to suck it up that there really are no good alternatives to getting back to the drill and continuing to make small changes. There are things I can't comfortably do, at my current weight, and I'm sick of that. So....