Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Pass days: too many for this month:(
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes! Made it to the WC this month, that feels good!

Happy New Year y'all!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    Yes x3
    Pass days 1/3
    In the winner's circle this month

@ginadomaszewicz Congrats to you on your weight loss and the positive steps you've taken toward your goal!

Congrats to the winner's circle and champions! Happy New Year, everybody!

• corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone in the Winner's Circle and Happy New Year!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 2 mile treadmill run + 64 minutes of strength this morning

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

See you all next year! :)
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Pass day #3
    Happy New Year!🎊
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    @ginadomaszewicz So glad to hear that you're part of the kettlebell life. Yours sounds like an adjustable one that goes up to just a bit past a pood (which I think is 36 or 37 lb). I just have two separate bells 25 lb and 40 lb. Circuit training can be leveraged for almost any exercise or piece of equipment so it sounds like you're gearing up for a turbocharged 2021! Know that you, as well as every other UACer, impress the heck out of me DAILY too!
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    YES, YES, YES

Congratulations to all in the Winners' Circle!

Sorry I'm late posting, but I forgot all about it while celebrating with my husband last night.
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    yes, yes, yes

1 pass left
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    ok - I'm sorry to have been mia - yes...wishing all of you a happy new year...and hope you kicked out all of the garbage 2020 tried to attach to you; God bless, let's keep fighting the good fight together in all areas
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,975 Member
    Options
    @ginadomaszewicz
    @RangerRickL

Your comments brought happy tears to my eyes & made my New Year’s Eve❣️❣️

I’m overJoyed that I have been of help/inspiration. My greatest joy is inspiring & supporting others. @RangerRickL YOU inspire me daily, particularly how you worked so hard to build your back strength again! ❤️ I definitely miss my former teaching career where I helped students discover their passions, so you made me so happy. Thank you!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Dec 31
    Tracked all
    Under 74
    Walked 1:34 10.9K steps

Last 7 days personal challenge accomplished💚💚💚
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,787 Member
    Options
    Dec 31
    Tracked all
    Under 74

I am so glad to see you are feeling better and CONGRATULATIONS on that personal challenge!! Esp during Dec.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Dec 31
    Tracked all
    Under 74

I am so glad to see you are feeling better and CONGRATULATIONS on that personal challenge!! Esp during Dec.

Thank you @SummerSkier 🎉❣️ So glad Bandit is okay! 🎉🎉🎉
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Great job, yall!!
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    @ginadomaszewicz
    @RangerRickL

I’m overJoyed that I have been of help/inspiration. My greatest joy is inspiring & supporting others. @RangerRickL YOU inspire me daily, particularly how you worked so hard to build your back strength again! ❤️ I definitely miss my former teaching career where I helped students discover their passions, so you made me so happy. Thank you!

Aww I am happy that my comments made you happy and made your New Years Eve! I was wondering what grade level and subject did you teach? Why did you end up leaving teaching? I love working with kids myself. They just make me laugh every day!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    @ginadomaszewicz
    @RangerRickL

Aww I am happy that my comments made you happy and made your New Years Eve! I was wondering what grade level and subject did you teach? Why did you end up leaving teaching? I love working with kids myself. They just make me laugh every day!

@ginadomaszewicz
    All grades: preschool through adult!
    Basically fostering passions & teaching creative problem solving of all kinds.
    Left because of compromised immune system to keep transplanted kidney in my body!! AND to be less stressed, busy, and have the energy & time to lose 75 lbs & exercise 90-120 mins every day. Kids are AWESOME! I am in touch virtually socially from some of my young adult alums which is just terrific! Means a TON to me that they want to be in touch!!!