53 days down, 117 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Hey All!

I have power, finally! I've caught up on everyone's posts and am excited to be back :smile: I have done nothing healthy for the past 3 days. No running, no riding, no tracking of calories, but some fast food and chips. No alcohol though, which wasn't easy. I REALLY wanted to have something to warm me up a little (it was soooooo cold!!!), but I did not give in. I haven't had a drink 56 days :blush:

Anyway, today is the new start of my New Year! My first priority is to clean out the fridge and fill it with fresh, healthy foods. Luckily, we stuck most of the food we had outside in the cold so it should all be ok. I'm going to be kind to myself and not commit to too much exercise-wise, but I'd like to run a mile and maybe hack one of my horses around in the snow. I'll definitely do the BWEC. Mostly though, I want to clean my house, drink a ton of water and just get things back to normal.

May 1st is about 16.5 weeks away. I'd be happy with a loss of 1lb per week, but thrilled with 1.5lb per week...24.75 lbs!!

I hope you all have a great day!

6yefz5e0w7zn.png

Replies

• healthygirlintransit
    Options
    Good morning! Glad you have your power back on. My goals today: lower body workout, 30 minute walk, meditation.
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,121 Member
    Options
    Hurray for electricity!

I got on scale today and it showed +4lb. Some of that should be water weight, and I will find out how much in 2-5 days. Hopefully by next Monday, I’ll be back where I left off.
    Now all I have to do is go back to plan and be patient- not my strong suit in the past 😄
  • sharonarkoff
    sharonarkoff Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Stay within calories..... Stay within calories.... Stay within calories.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    @3greyhorses Wooo! Congrats on setting realistic expectations 🧡 that right there is being kind to yourself 💐

Good luck with your goals today @sharonarkoff & @healthygirlintransit

@GabiV125 as hard as it may seem patience is so vital to success here! That's why we call it a weight loss journey, not a weight loss trick or magic weight loss weekend 😉 you've got this!!! 💚💜
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I've had a great two days this weekend 🤓 hell if giving up booze makes this whole weight loss journey thing that much easier i might be pretty sober til May... My appetite is near nothing.. i literally ate some chocolate at like 10pm last night just for the sole reason of wanting to close my diary and getting my calories up over 1000 (it seemed unhealthy to be below that #)

So I'm feeling great about that ☀️✨

I'm also super excited that I'm going to get my scale on Thursday! My menstrual bloat has gone away and I'm feeling pretty confident that the scale will show a loss 😁🌈🤞🤞

Going to try and stay really on track until then so I can do a crazy dance when the scale tips below 180 💃💃😆

Goals today: bike ride, sunset walk, BWEC day 13 (didn't do it yesterday), and under on calories 💜

Have a great week everyone! 🌈🌈
  • melissalan
    melissalan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Getting back on track starting today. Gained through the holidays due to overeating and not enough exercise. I hurt my tailbone on Christmas, and I am still in a good bit of pain.
    My best friend wants to go to the Dominican Republic this summer, so I gotta get my beach body back!
  • ddbond4
    ddbond4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group. I have a wedding to attend on nay 1st and I'm hoping you guys will motivate me and help me stay on track
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @ddbond4
    You can do it!

@melissalan
    Sorry to hear about your injury 😞

Today:
    - stay under calories
    - exercise 30 minutes
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options