Workout/Gym clothes

Joeyd727
Joeyd727 Posts: 1,351 Member
What do you normally wear to the Gym? Also now that modells is closed where does everyone buy gym clothes from? I can't seem to find any decent sweat pants that don't look like something my grandfather wore in the 80's that also aren't $60 (gymshark)

Replies

• woodsman57
    woodsman57 Posts: 35 Member
    I’m normally in shorts and a dry fit hoodie. Usually just get my stuff from dicks.
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    Even in winter i prefer to be in shorts and either a tank or t-shirt. I had a lot of trouble finding shorts that weren't either too long or too wide, without being skin-tight. I finally did find a good pair from gymshark (🤦‍♂️) just before the gyms closed again and I'm considering getting a couple more pairs of the same because they fit great without being too long or embarrassingly short or wide.

Brand wise I gravitate towards Adidas or under armour but tbh most of what i have was given to me as gifts over the last years....once people know you go to the gym it's an easy gift for guys.
  • Gymladmatt
    Gymladmatt Posts: 393 Member
    Shorts, t-shirt and hoodie if bit colder. Mostly wear Nike training gear
  • Theotherwhiteclint
    Theotherwhiteclint Posts: 341 Member
    Honestly it varies depending on location and activity but typically workout shorts and a synthetic shirt