93 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
edited January 2021 in Social Groups
Hola!
WTH, @rayonrainbows is rubbing off on me! I signed up for a 10K on March 28th.! :astonished: I've got about 8 weeks to train for 6.2 miles. When I signed up, I thought, "oh the end of March, that's a long time from now, I've got plenty of time". Now that I've calculated it, I'm like "oh sh#t! I only have 8 weeks!!!!". But as I told @rayonrainbows with her race, I could walk the entire thing and be fine :blush:

Today: RUN! https://www.livestrong.com/article/557640-running-101-a-10k-training-plan-for-beginners/

Have a great day everyone!

r1mg0zyzh7pi.jpg

Replies

• Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @3greyhorses have fun training. πŸ˜ƒ

Goals for today:
    - 32oz of water
    - eat under calories
    - veg and fruit
    - 30 minute walk
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Woooot! Go Paree!!! πŸŽ‰πŸŒžπŸŒž That's so awesome!

I've got to head out and tutor Hector for a couple of hours, but i already have my workout clothes on so I can put on some shoes when I get home and run back out the door. I'm going to try and jog again this morning 😁

So obviously our dry January didn't follow through, but just cutting down on dranks sure is making my weight drop off so much quicker. Even this morning on my first day of menstruation i was down to 176.2! So i decided to officially log my weight as 177 in MFP 😁😁😁 another pound bites the dust!!

Goals today: jog, sunset walk, progress reports (woooo πŸ™„), and under on cals
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,256 Member
    Options
    @rayonrainbows - Here is a picture of my curtains

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,121 Member
    Options
    Cute curtains @tinacuso !
    Tonight I’ll take the dog and go on a longer walk than our normal one- sorry, no running for me πŸ™‚.
    It was so incredibly windy today, we actually cut the walks shorter earlier, but I think/hope it stopped now.
    I do have some things to think through, and this is the most efficient method for me, not to mention that it helps me sleep better afterwards.
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    @tinacuso I'm so jealous of the skiing!!! I'd much rather do that than run :# I grew up with the mountains of Utah, Idaho and Washington state, but have lived in the flatlands of Illinois for waaaaay too long :(
  • melissalan
    melissalan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    @tinacuso Oh my- I’ve never been so full of liquid in my life!
    There’s six bottles a day- breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack. AND you’re supposed to drink 124 oz of water!
    I didn’t finish all the bottles yesterday or today. But I’m pushing through.
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    @melissalan how many days? Good luck to you!
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    @tinacuso cool! Skiing sounds so fun 🌈
    And nice work!! I love the green trim 😍 is that red hanging thing Nepalese?

@melissalan i empathize!! I'm trying to hydrate more and i end up peeing soooo much at night 😭

I took a nap instead of running but we did take a big long walk to town via the beach
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @tinacuso I've never been skiing but that sounds like so much fun. πŸ˜€ Nice work on the curtains they look professional.

@GabiV125 hope the wind dies down for you. πŸ˜•

@melissalan power to you, I struggle getting the water in. I can't imagine doing that on top of a liquid diet. πŸ˜…
  • melissalan
    melissalan Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    @melissalan how many days? Good luck to you!

Just a 3 day.