Progress?

Options
dhalli0
dhalli0 Posts: 3 Member
Hi Deb here,
I am new to this group but, not to eating plants! I started my plant based eating journey January 2019. So, little over 2 years ago. When I first started I was eating whole food plant based no oil, based on the Forks over Knives videos and books. I felt fantastic! The weight was coming off so easily and I had a lot of energy. After 4 months, we moved from Chicago to eastern Michigan to be near our kids and grandchildren. Between packing and moving, vegan fast food came into my life. As I’m sure you’ve found out, it is difficult at best, to eat out in restaurants, even before Covid! So, my weight loss stopped. Added to that was losing a son, my husband’s cancer diagnosis and breaking my foot, comfort food was well, my comfort. I did not however knowing eat any animal products. That was my line in the sand. Unfortunately, and I never thought I was clumsy, I broke my foot again!
So, here I am. I’m looking for vegan friendships and inspiring stories to help me return to the healthier side of vegan eating!

Replies