88 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
edited February 2021 in Social Groups
Good morning ladies <3

Today is a weight training day. I have a series of DVDs that I want to do, but I had to order a cord to connect my DVD player to the tv I want to use and it won't be here until tomorrow. So, anyone have a favorite YouTube video for beginner weight training?!

I'd like to do a workout video and get out for a walk.
Again, the number 1 priority is to log everything!

Hope you all have a great day!
You're all so awesome and I'm glad you're here <3

fktztmtcw5r1.jpg

Replies

• Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Love the pic. 😀 I don't have a specific video but there are a lot of great ones on YouTube.
    I have yoga tonight. Will also work on staying under calories and drinking water.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Good morning ☀️🌈

I like fitnesdblender.com
    They're free and simple and straight forward so you can listen to your own music and not have peppy YOU GOT THIS in your ear the whole time 🤣🤣

Today is my off day. Just have to go meet with Hector for a while then relax in the afternoon and then Zoom game night with friends.

I'd love to get in some exercise but I'm so sleepy. I'm going to try to resist a nap today....
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Typo... Fitnessblender.com
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,117 Member
    Options
    Today we got a little more snow and then the temperature rose to 36 and it melted half already.
    I took my 3-4 daily walks in snow for 2 days now, and I’m finally satisfied 😁. Can’t say the same about my dog who refused to go to the bathroom until we cleared an area smack in front of the entrance.

Today I made cauliflower in the air fryer and I might have missed something as my kitchen got really smoky. It looked and tasted good though.
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    @GabiV125 I'm glad you got your snow time! I have one dog who loves it and another who takes one step outside, turns around and runs back up to his chair. LOL!
    How did you cook your cauliflower?
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,117 Member
    Options
    @3greyhorses - yes dogs can be so funny with imperfect weather. If he was smart he would have done it quickly and than run in, but this way we ended up with 3 longer loops.
    I sprayed some olive oil on the cauliflower, sprinkled dry seasoning and put it in at 325 for 20 minutes. Had a very nice color, a touch of crunchiness and was tasty.