Pandemic Weight Gain ?

Options
Has anyone else put on a few xtra lb's since the pandemic began ? What has changed in your eating ? Is it emotional ? Im back to slimming down again. It was not that off.

Replies

• maria4560h
    maria4560h Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yeah I did. Part of it was ridiculous rules where I lived and a security guard not totally understanding there are exceptions to the rules. Like when you have somewhere you have to be by 8am however we weren’t allowed to leave the gate while he was on duty before 8am. I exercise a lot outside. A few was offended I simply exercised around a federal building. I didn’t actually go in. It’s close to where I lived. Whatever. It made my blood pressure turn high. I never had high blood pressure in my life. I have a long history of orthostatic hypotension (low blood pressure issues) plus actually having flat out low BP. I’m not an inside person really. Mom luckily don’t live anywhere near me. Her insistence of me staying inside during this 100% of the time and have everything delivered home is what pushed me to say screw it to as much of the rules as possible. But then I had no exercise equipment. That changed. Plus I’m doing some carpentry and other home remodeling work. I have a gym membership. I’ve been sticking to the keto well. The urine test strips are truly useless after you’ve been on it for a couple weeks. Especially if you drink a lot of water. If you want best testing using urine strips do it directly after exercising. Blood strips and breath tests are both far more accurate. I no longer have high BP anymore btw. It was simply due to less exercise than my norm. That caused me to gain weight. I lost some fat since then. I’m still bigger than I was before the pandemic began. My weight hasn’t really changed but building muscle while losing fat don’t make the numbers that relevant when only basing on the scale. The clothes that fit shows the truth more accurately.