Making a personalized Profile Page

Options
TheDad65
TheDad65 Posts: 10 Member
edited January 2021 in Social Groups
Can some one tell me how to make a URL to my Garmin page that makes it easier for people to find me? I noticed people have their name in the URL, but I can't figure out where to do that? Thanks for any advice.

Replies

• SlayLikeAWarrior
    SlayLikeAWarrior Posts: 89 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Hello Mike! Sorry for the late response. Log into your account on Garmin Connect>Click on your profile picture in the top right corner(Profile & Account)>Click on profile>Copy/paste your profile URL address from the browser address field.
  • TheDad65
    TheDad65 Posts: 10 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Thanks. But how do people get a personalized one like connect.garmin.com/modern/profile/slaylikeawarrior for example? Mine just comes up with a generic looking URL but would like to have something like my name in the URL. I have a connection that has his name in the URL. Am I making sense?
  • SlayLikeAWarrior
    Options
    Mike, I am sorry you are having problem with this. Check to see if your settings are private. If they are, change it to public and refresh your browser. If it doesn't fix it, please see this Garmin Forum discussion link below. Am not sure how legit the information shared is, but I will check with Garmin support to get an accurate answer.

Garmin Forum
  • SlayLikeAWarrior
    Options
    Please let me know if changing your privacy settings fixed it.