85 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
edited February 2021 in Social Groups
Happy Friday!!!!

Yesterday didn't go as planned for me, but today is a new day!

Run, stretch, meditate, hydrate, log everything! It's going to be cold and super windy and everything is icy. That will add more work to take care of the horses. It's gonna be a busy and exhausting day. Bring it!!!

Have a great one everyone!
q7vurx53taee.png

Replies

• Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    I did the battle ropes. Only two people stretching in the room thankfully. So glad it's Friday. Ready for the work week to be over. Same basic goals today. I did go out to eat yesterday but it was the only time this week. So hopefully the sodium will even out πŸ™‚

@3greyhorses stay warm. New dayπŸ€—
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,117 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went in the office and it was so very busy. At lunchtime I went for a walk with a coworker and because of the mask I didn’t see a crack in the sidewalk and tripped. It was annoying to stay the rest of the day with ripped pants and scraped knees, and pretend all is fine, while my email was β€œexploding β€œ.
    Today I’m not nearly as sore as I thought, and was wondering how I could do this as a kid, every other day, the entire summer...?
    The scale was kind in the morning, so all hail for Friday!
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    @Katebook309yahoocom940 YES!!! I am so proud of you for doing the ropes! :blush:

@GabiV125 oh man! Sounds like yesterday was tough. Glad you're not too sore. I know I don't bounce anymore when I fall. Ugh! Yes, all hail for Friday!
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    @Katebook309yahoocom940 i had to look up battle ropes. Looks fun! 😎😎 I love making a fool of myself in public 🀣🀣 glad you got over the self-consciousness and went for it!! 🌺

Ughh sorry @GabiV125 glad you're alright!!!

Sorry for the cold @3greyhorses πŸ’πŸ’ springtime is around the corner
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I had an interesting trip to the market town yesterday.

The woman in the immigration office remembered us from the many times before so it was super fast and easy and not a huge pain (we've had to wait up to 3 hrs in the past)

Driving was interesting and I drove the wrong way down 2 different one-way streets 🀦🀦 but all's well that ends well

I used to make tofu and other vegan products (veggie burgz, sausages, cashew cheese, bbq hibiscus, etc) and sell A LOT every week at the farmers market pre-covid (like 30-40 lbs of tofu, a couple hundred burgers and sausages, etc). I stopped when covid started and focused on my teaching work. Then I discovered a local woman in the market town who makes tofu, so I introduced her to all of my clients here in my town and gave her my business here. Anyway I still buy like 15-20 pounds of tofu from her every month when we go to the market town (yeah, we eat a lot of tofu!! Fresh and organic 😁). She also commented on my weight loss which made me feel really good. πŸ’πŸ’

Oh! Also we were in a used shoe store looking for shoes for my partner and I found a $5 pair of skeleton toe shoes that are exactly my size!! I bought them, and they're quite comfy. I'm going to try running in them and see how it feels.

I haven't been doing much running training for the 5k... So darn busy right now...

Fridays and Saturdays are double busy work days for me, so I'll do my best to get in exercise and stay under on cals 🌈🌈

Good news... The scale said 173 this morning!! Two pounds down. I'm going to wait and make sure it's consistent before I make it MFP official πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    @Katebook309yahoocom940 Those battle ropes look easy, but they are hard. Good for getting it done.

Today was trainer day. I went through the workout pretty quick and my trainer said I am quickly getting back to my pre-shutdown strength. While I was happy he said that I know that also means the next workout will be harder.
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,117 Member
    Options
    I must google battle ropes now, good night all