February 9 Sign In

Options

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @lesdarts180 Most of the time, as I read everyone's posts, I try to find a theme within the overall posts or an individual post. I consider the words to describe that feeling and then going looking with Google Images.
    Thanks for asking,
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 Congratulations on getting your first vaccination. Most people don't get any reaction beyond the usual arm tenderness and some mild fatigue. Those are common to all traditional vaccines.
    Best wishes,
    Rick
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Feb 9

Exercise: Yes, 45 mins walk at home
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass days: 0/3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a fun project, @RangerRickL !
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    3x yes

3/3
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    My law firm administrator, Jessica and her husband flew in to Phoenix today. We started filming a promotional video today within the Phoenix Mountain Preserve. That seems rather odd for a Chicago metropolitan law firm, but such is life during the pandemic.
    Despite that distraction, it was a 3 yes day.
    Whew!

@rangerrickL will we be able to view it once completed and released?
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes
    Walking and HIIT.

Maddie, your post was very timely for me and very inspiring. Thanks :)
  • fractaltiger
    fractaltiger Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes, Zone 1 for an hour on the elliptical
    Calories: Yes
    Tracking: Yes

Yesterday my weight was up in that weird cycle I mentioned. Today it's down like it has done every 10 or so days. Odd pattern but I'll take it! B)
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 What a wild ride you've been on the past few days. Hope you are able to get the in-person doctor visit.
    @SModa61 Ooof. I burned my hand in the oven just before Christmas. The blistering is horrific for the first 3 weeks, then it's just hoping the scar doesn't stay. Perhaps try shea butter, coconut butter, rosehip oil, or some other emollient on the area.
    @snowshoe072 I love your workout! Where did you get your medicine ball(s)?
    @ginadomaszewicz You got this! Besides, at least this month is the shortest 🤷🏾‍♀️
    @RangerRickL Every now and again, I save the images that you use for the daily posts. Today was one of those days. Thank you!

Here's my late entry...

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Interval training (10), walking 'n errands (140) TOTAL: 150 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | *Base + 267
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    ---|---|---|---
    *NOTE: Only calculated with half of the walking calories

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 38%
    Pass Days Used: --
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    @maltedtea I have used aloe vera as I had plenty here from making DIY COVID hand sanitizer. I'm checking into the colloidal silver direction after @Summerskier suggested sylvadene. I have colloidal silver products here for my cats.
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    m5bae226moo1.png

So true @RangerRickL ! An example of that just happened today...

But I forgot to log yesterday, so here goes:

Feb 9:

Exercise: Yes! 36 min walking, 7 min workout, 30 min kickboxing, 30 min Zumba
    Track: Yes!
    Under calorie goal: Yes!

Passes used: 0
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    NSV (because the question will come up soon ⚖, but also because I felt like sharing this as it ocurred to me 💡): a few years back, on days like yesterday I would have just thought in the evening "Tomorrow I need to start anew. Reset". The reason: with over 2000 cal consumed, I was about 500cal above my goal 🙀. Instead, I searched for a 45 min tabata workout video 💃 and burned about all that was over 🙌. Yes, suboptimal, as this happened in the evening (and I was kind of sad, because a few times during the day I felt enthusiastic about working out and just wanted "to finish this little thing" before I took me time, ending up working and working 👩‍💻...). BUT: I did my workout 💪, I burned as much as I ate 🐷 and it felt good 😁!

@MaltedTea : there you are again❣🤗🌻
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I like to follow all your posts and it helps if you are not just using the 'Quote' button, and give me everything to read all over again, including even pictures sometimes, long scrolls! If you want to respond to someone else's post, just use the @ and their UAC name.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,557 Member
    Options
    @MaltedTea

I bought them through Amazon the Champion brand they come in various sizes I have a 6lb and a 4 lb they bounce not to high but high enough to catch others are bouncier and go all over the place good luck