75 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a great weekend :blush:

I'm not sure what will be realistic today as far as exercise. The forecast is for "heavy snow and windchills around -25F" so I might have to hold off on running today. My back is pretty sore this morning so I might just do a stretchy yoga video. The main focus will be on staying below calories and try to stay as busy moving around in the house.

Have a great day! And if you're in the path of the storm, stay safe and warm :blush:

Replies

• tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,258 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday!
    @3greyhorses – Your clothes do look big on you. Great work!
    Katebook309yahoocom940 – Hope your migraines get better! They are very painful and I always have to sleep when I get them..
    @GabiV125 – Ice storms are very dangerous to me. Stay safe
    @rayonrainbows – Can’t wait to hear about your Valentine adventure!

11wks to go and I need to step up my game too. I’ve been back to eating ice cream again at night.
    We are going to get a snowstorm here starting around noon so I have to go out and get my walk in this morning. Back on track today with exercise, logging food and drinking water.
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Goals for today walk/battle rope, eat a fruit and veg, stay under calories, clean, make a soup recipe. Was really craving fast food this morning and my tendency is to be like well its a holiday so I should be able to eat whatever I want but it's a slippery slope ... and I know it's okay to eat fun things and all but this is like an addiction being like I need a breakfast sandwich or else somebody's going down instead of making a choice to indulge.😛 🤦‍♀️🙄
    Eating a big bowl of pretty healthy cereal. The beast is appeased for now.

P.S. I am feeling better. Thanks for the well wishes.
  • sharonarkoff
    sharonarkoff Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Well, I had a beef shortrib (just one), and strawberry jello with whipped cream for breakfast. I think that's what the nutrition gurus mean by breakfast of champions, don't you? :-) Anyway, salad and vegan/GF squash soup for lunch, and fortunately dinner won't be a challenge.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hola amigas ✨🌺

Happy to see everyone is doing well. I haven't been very active here the past few days, but I am logging my food.... Even yesterday when I ate too much chocolate and drank wayyyy too much wine 🤦🤦

Feeling pretty hungover today and will probably have another not great fitness day. I'll make sure to get back on track tomorrow 🧡🧡

Yesterday wasn't actually all that much of a crazy adventure 😎 we got off to a late start, and we took a side trip to buy a used PS3 cos I've been trying to find one for Jamey forever. The guy was like 1.5 hrs late, so we had a beer in the park and people watched. Got the PS3 only to discover it only has a 12 GB hard drive ❗❗🤯 didn't even know that was possible. But at least it works, and it looks like it's easy to replace with a bigger hard drive if we can find one. Gonna look in the market town when we go back in a few weeks, and worst case scenario will buy one online and have someone bring it down from the states 🙂🙂🙂🌈🌈

Anyway did head out to one of the distant beaches for a few beers and a nice sunset before we came home and ate pizza and played the PlayStation. I'll try and post a pic of the beach from yesterday 🧜🧜🌷

Keep up your good efforts everyone!!
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    We got the puppy on Friday and I've been so out of it the last couple of days. Between the lack of sleep, the puppy gets up at 4 am, and the change in our daily schedule, I haven't been tracking for the last couple of days. I did get back to tracking today, so I am glad about that. I also haven't been drinking a lot of water these last few days and I'm working to get back at that.

@3greyhorses I live in the PNW, so we had the big snow storm over the weekend, but luckily we didn't have the cold temperatures and now things are quickly melting. I couldn't even imagine trying to get out in -25F weather.

@rayonrainbows Have fun with the Playstation! We have one too and when we do play it we always have so much fun.
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Maintenance day today with good food. I’ll play with it some more, and then I’ll work on the volume.
    One good thing I did- I bought a kitchen scale and checked the “expensive “ things I ate today. My estimates were not wildly off, just off 😁
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Great to hear from everyone today :smile:
    @rayonrainbows I would love to come down from the states and deliver a hard drive! I can't do this weather anymore!
    @taxgirl1 puppies are cute, but exhausting! Pics please :) I miss the PNW and my hubby and I were talking about how that's where we'll probably end up again eventually. It's truly horrible here. I miss mountains so much!
    Great job everyone else.
    I did not do much today other than fight the weather. It's been snowing and blowing all day and my tractor won't start so yeah, good times. UGH!