72 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Good morning :blush:

Yesterday was pretty good. I ran, did some yoga, meditated and logged all of my calories. I even rode one of my horses for about 20 minutes. It was really cold, but it's always fun riding in the snow. My pastures have jumps spread throughout and with the snow and wind from a couple of days ago, there are several large snowdrifts near the jumps. I just wanted to see what my boy would do if I trotted up to one of the drifts, not knowing if he would run through them or jump over them. Sure enough, my good jumping pony jumped the drift! hahaha! I almost fell off from laughing so hard! I miss riding and jumping and can't wait for the weather to cooperate. I'm signed up for a hunter pace (not really a show, but kind of like a competitive trail ride with some jumps) on April 17th so I need to start focusing on my horse's fitness, too. Looking forward to it!

Today is a weight training day so I'll do a video. Hoping to get out for another ride, too. Of course, I will log all calories and will try to drink 8 glasses of water.

Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Goals for today are to walk for 30 minutes and do battle ropes if I make it to the gym. Hopefully I'll have time, got somebody working on my car so if that runs long it might not happen. Other than that the usual veg and fruit, under calories, water. Going to try and make it a good day because I'm feel irritable.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hola amigas ❇️❇️💫

Sorry I've been MIA this week... Feeling very over-worked. Still need to work in that sleep schedule...

I took a few days off eating at maintenance with Valentine's day, then hungover from V day lol, then dropped a bottle on the top of my foot the next day 😔 so I took it easy for a couple of days. My foot is still super sore, so probably no jogging for a few more days. Will walk to town this afternoon though.

This foot injury has me feeling super disheartened. I know it is temporary and external and will heal, but foot/ankle problems have really f-ed me up in the past. I just hope it heals quickly... it's hard to take it easy when I know I want to be exercising. I've got that 5k next Saturday!! It better be healed by then...

Anyway, a few days' absence is a great reminder that checking in here is so helpful for me to stay focused. 🌺🌺

Going to walk to town this afternoon but will have to go slow and easy. Goal is to stay under on cals this next week, even if the exercise is less....

Keep up the efforts amigas 🌈✨
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Got some more icy snow today, but as long as it’s not windy or slippery outside, I’m fine.
    Half the area was closed so I had an unproductive day at work. Problem is I didn’t learn how to let go and enjoy the easy days, so I tied myself in knots over unfinished or unanswered stuff . Had a nice walk after work to clear, said stubborn head , a protein filled dinner and now I’m almost giddy.
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,260 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone- Happy Thursday
    Sounds like everyone is struggling a little Sending you all hugs.
    Today I logged my food and went to the gym. I signed up for 12:15 pm and forgot they kick everyone out at 1 PM to clean (for covid) so I didn't do as much as I would have liked.
    Hang in there!
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @rayonrainbows Sorry to hear about your foot, hope it heals soon. 🙄