71 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Happy Friday!

Today is running (4 5min x 1min), yoga, meditating, logging everything and hopefully, riding :blush:
Heading out now to get an early start!
Have a great day everyone!
qb7hf27t5dl8.jpg

Replies

• tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,260 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday!
    Very cute puppy.
    Walk, water and log food.
    @rayonrainbows - Hope your foot is feeling better.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    gracias @tinacuso <3 it's a little better. still sore. it's healing though.

buenos dias chicas. feliz viernes :) happy Friday

i just have 1.5 hrs of work this morning, then i think i'm going to go back to bed. got a long night tonight, and i really want to feel rested. jamey had a one-man rum party last night (i resisted!) and my foot needs to rest, so it'll just be an easy day. we'll get in our sunset walk though at least, so long as my foot cooperates :)

really want to focus on staying under on cals. it's funny, my body definitely reacts to being under vs at maintenance... I weighed myself a few times this week as I was just eating around maintenance, and even in the mornings I was consistently up closer to 175 (i had been under 173). i did good and stayed under calories yesterday and this morning I'm back at 173... it's actually motivating because it's a good reminder that the food i put into my body actually does make a difference one way or the other.

i reallyyyyy want to be at my goal by May, and I can't do that if I'm not careful with my foods like I was this week. anyway i'm back on the fitness train and happy about it.

have a great day everyone. i hope you meet your goals today :blush:
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    ooh! pretty sure I owe ya'll a photo from valentine's day beach :)

b0zfelcihkq7.jpg
    ezb6ayoilylr.jpg
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Half a day is over already and I didn’t do much. Well, I worked, but need to snap out of it because I only have 3k steps .

Yesterday night I had the cravings really bad, and for a change I decided to not give in. Read somewhere that is like a muscle and we need to train it. So I said, fine let’s play this!
    Turns out I was worse than a toddler, went in and out of the kitchen 10 times, came up with excuses and arguments, and if I had an audience probably could have put up a tantrum. In the end I did the dishes , cleaned the microwave and then scrubbed the air fryer. All that talk about cravings lasting only for 20 minutes and than are gone, was true. Who knew?

Next time I’m burning something, that pan goes in the garage, to give me something to do for when I’m ready to tear down the fridge.
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Love the pictures @rayonrainbows !
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    @rayonrainbows !!!! I LOVE the pics! You're so cute <3 I want to be there! Thanks for sharing :blush:
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    @GabiV125 you're strong than I am against the cravings. I know I will give in so I budget for those calories. Evening snacks are a given for me!