Where is everyone from?

Options
I’m in South Jersey about 15 minutes outside of Philly. I’ve had my bike for almost two years and I love it!

I also use the app for the other content. Some yoga, meditation and outdoor content!

Replies

• nanahawk1967
    nanahawk1967 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Outside of Seattle. Had bike for two years. Love Power Zone training and challenged
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Telluride, Co and Houston, Texas. My bike has saved me during quarantine!
  • samharmony
    samharmony Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Tampa, FL. I've had the bike for about a year now.
  • CollegeCoach4U
    CollegeCoach4U Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am from Evansville, IN and I JUST got my bike for Christmas / my New Years Eve birthday. I would love to connect with others in this group. Thank you for your inspiration!
  • dorybmfp
    dorybmfp Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi - Just ordered the bike (due to arrive in Feb) and I've been enthusiastically trying out the app. I need some new friends to keep me accountable and motivated. I feel like a slug with this quarantine 10lbs to lose.
  • SavageMrsMoose
    SavageMrsMoose Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am from Evansville, IN and I JUST got my bike for Christmas / my New Years Eve birthday. I would love to connect with others in this group. Thank you for your inspiration!

Hello! Hope you're enjoying it! My LBN is SavageMrsMoose
  • Pepper0ni
    Pepper0ni Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Friend me on the bike, I'm BuddytheElf in Washington, DC
  • 27Capricorn
    27Capricorn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All!

Hubby must have been trying to tell me something-Surprised me with a Peloton+ for Christmas. It took two months to get here, but I started working out in the community first to familiarize myself with everything. LOVING the whole experience thus far.

CaliSpelmangrad on Peloton
    San Francisco/Silicon Valley Bay Area to be precise. Looking forward to connecting with others to gain and be inspired!
  • bearly63
    bearly63 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Hi Peeps:

I got my bike last March after being diagnosed with a femoral neck stress fracture from running and or bone issues. I was a runner only. Tried the Peloton and decided that after losing 20 lbs and not having a gym or running, I needed something. I haven't looked back. Found a fun group called The Tour - we do long rides of stacked 6-10 classes with different themes. Its such a blast and a really supportive group. I will hit 1000 rides by the middle to end of February. I also have done an endurance challenge called PeloFondo - it happens about every 3-4 months. I rode 200 miles 2 weeks ago. Still tired hahaha. Its been a life saver and I have met some great friends. I am now focusing on strength to keep the bones strong and do yoga and meditation. Husband just got the Tread so that is awesome because I want to run again. My LB name is #LostnAustin . Feel free to ask any questions re the bike and or groups.
  • MRSMOAB
    MRSMOAB Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all. :) I’m in Ontario, Canada and my Bike+ is supposed to arrive Feb 23rd (three more sleeps!) - fingers crossed it doesn’t get delayed like so many others have. Since ordering my Peloton, I’ve been using the app and riding a very basic spin bike with a cadence sensor and my Apple Watch as a workaround. The classes are so great - especially for a newbie like myself who needs the guidance! I often find myself surprised that my half hour has already finished. Looking forward to having the actual Bike+ so I can get my power readings and have a better sense of what resistance I’m riding at. My LB name is #MrsMoab (I’m also a Jeep enthusiast ;) ). I hope to get to ride with some of you.
  • csibru
    csibru Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    BC Canada here! I've had the bike+ since mid November and LOVE it for spin and all the other content. What a life saver during the pandemic. Never going back to a gym!
  • MinervaKYDZ
    MinervaKYDZ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Lexington, KY. Got my bike in February and was GREAT at riding/using the app through March then we lost a person at work and my schedule picked up so the riding fell off. Just started the Power Zone program with Wilpers and a Core program this week to get back on-track. I do better when I have a plan I can follow. I'm looking into trying to follow a macronutrient food plan as well...but getting customized info on that is tricky. Going to see if MFP has some good resources for that. I've been using MFP for a few weeks primarily to track my foods and salt intake (I have history of HBP I'm trying to manage without meds) but I'd like it to be more tailored to me/my age and needs. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

My LB name is MinervaKYDZ
  • dianalynn1128
    dianalynn1128 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Frisco, TX. Got my bike right after the lockdown began. Have been riding consistently since! Any other DFW peeps out there?
  • jankyjax
    jankyjax Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I’m in the Chicago suburbs. I try to ride around 6am central if I’m able to get up on time or 6:30pm. #jankyjax
  • sweetepiexxluv
    sweetepiexxluv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Buffalo, NY!
  • Spicyk_Spins
    Spicyk_Spins Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’ve had my bike for about a year and I’m in Arizona.