Replies

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,845 Member
    Options
    mshawski wrote: »
    2/19

✅✅✅
    Exercise - 1 mile walk, 3 mile run.

My 50lb reward ring finally came today! Woohoo! IT’S GLORIOUS. Between this and the ring Hubs got me earlier in the month, my ring fingers are pretty darn fancy these days.

you have beautiful hands and congratulations. 50 pounds is incredible!!!!
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,845 Member
    Options
    @Bill70sStrong Having read your posts for the last couple of years, I am worried that you have not looked up the definition of "lazy". You actually need some rest!!
    Your friend,
    Rick

I agree!!! LOL. well said Rick.
  • alaskamutts278
    alaskamutts278 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Pass day 3
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    @mshawski ,what an excellent idea! I should be wearing 10 of those, not for the weight loss 😁, but for the munching 🙈 while working 👩‍💻
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    @Chinkiri, @dewit, @biketheworld, @SummerSkier - thank you! ❤️
  • omd79
    omd79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Exercise - yes. A bit bonkers today on the exercise - did my usual 30 mins on exercise bike. Met a friend for an hour walk after that and this evening met another friend for a walk - for three hours!! We had so much to catch up on, we covered 11km.
    Tracking - yes
    Calories - yes

@donna25trinity very exciting tw the walking/ pushing. I was very glad when my babies got upright because I found the crawling stage exhausting (and my son was basically filthy the whole time!!). Love crumpets too, my fave weekend breakfast!

@omd79 hope you sleep well tonight

@Katiecan2021 Thanks! Shockingly managed it, fingers crossed for tonight
  • omd79
    omd79 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @SummerSkier and @Katiecan2021 yeah its sooo amazing to see them grow and learn. Yes i agree the crawling stage is annoying. Lol!

@lesdarts180 and @Chinkiri it amazes me how resilient u guys and all the other Uac members are! Each going through different hardships yet still finding the courage to keep on! Xoc

@omd79 im so sorry to hear ur having such a hard time sleeping. I hve been there before so i know exactly how hard it is. I really hope in my heart u get some respite. Pls know we are here if u need to talk. The good thing is we are from all over the world so one of us is always awake! Xox

@donna25trinity Thank you for the offer! Hopefully it will pass but it is lovely reading about fellow members progress so that at the moment is keeping my spirits up
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,306 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    PASS DAY!!!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ❌
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ❌
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ❌

Passes used: 1 of 3

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 I did not know that their was a labeler addiction?
    9jjk5bliziyd.png
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Feb 19

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes

Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)
  • GigiDoma
    GigiDoma Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Pass #2- LAZY!!!

Now I know that the UAC is truly suffering like I have been because YOU are NEVER lazy! I feel I have been away a year and missed so much on here, and so many of you are going through painful things; my heart aches for you ALL! :'(
  • GigiDoma
    Options
    mshawski wrote: »
    2/19

✅✅✅
    Exercise - 1 mile walk, 3 mile run.

My 50lb reward ring finally came today! Woohoo! IT’S GLORIOUS. Between this and the ring Hubs got me earlier in the month, my ring fingers are pretty darn fancy these days.

This is my second reward ring I’ve acquired on my journey thus far, as I find them useful. The part of my body I look at the most all day are my fingers as I sit at a laptop type type typing my days away at work, and that’s when I tend to stress eat. What’s a better reward than a glorious visual reminder of all the work I’ve done that acts as a deterrent from mindlessly eating Oreos all day. Also... so shiny 😍 (it’s pyrite).

I hope everyone else had an amazing day!

od9bq5qd6wfp.jpeg

Your ring is simply beautiful, and I never thought of a piece of shiny jewelry as a reward for my weight loss, but I rather like the idea! Congrats, my friend, on the 50-pound weight loss! YOU should be very PROUD of yourself! <3
  • GigiDoma
    Options
    Feb 19
    Tracked all.❤️
    Under just❤️
    Two mild walks 89 mins 9.7K steps❤️

Pro ❤️
    Fiber 🥰
    Sodium ⬆️
    Sat Fat⬇️

2️⃣Pass Days used

fa5gktbb6e1s.jpeg

From April 2020. My husband has a great sense of humor & was poking fun at my labeler addiction!

This pic made my day Miss Molly! I, too, have a label addiction! I missed YOU! <3
  • GigiDoma
    Options
    dewit wrote: »
    Pass day #3 😕

It all started with sleeping for only 5hrs 🥱. Stressed 😒, unable to focus 👩‍💻, too groggy to workout 😑, reaching out for sweets 🍫. Went for a 45 min walk🚶‍♀️, though, and as I write I have slept for over 9hrs 🙌. Had I worked out late, I would have compensated the in-calories. But sleep restored me and that's more important 😀! Getting ready for a 🚴‍♀️Tour with my kids now, in springlike temps 🌞

Sorry, my friend, that YOU are suffering too! On the bright side, it must be so nice to have spring-like temps right now! This polar vortex is a KILLER, and can I say how much I HATE snow?
  • GigiDoma
    Options
    @mshawski - LOVE the ring AND your nail polish! You're inspiring me to reward myself with a 50 lb ring - someday when I get there. Have a ways to go though.

@MadisonMolly2017 - "cat" - that made me laugh. What a sweet kitty!

@dewit - glad you got some good, restful sleep.

I've had several good days, but for the month - 4 passes.

Here's what I have staring at me pleading "take me for a walk". Today - sunny and 21 later today so his wish will come true.

f1bwx2nzuzff.jpeg

[/q

Awww sooo cute!
  • GigiDoma
    Options
    20/02/2021
    Exercise: yes, cardio 30 minutes, walking 30 mins.
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Pass days used: 0/3

Home now after a few days away – difficult days. Brought my son home with me yesterday so he could meet up with his grandma (my mum, who hasn’t seen him since September because lockdown and she’s over 90) and his dad (we’re divorced but still live in the same town) so it’s been a very emotional day. Chris is with his dad tonight and his dad will take him home tomorrow.
    I’m wrung out now, hoping for a couple of weeks to recharge. Will have to catch up on your posts over the next day or two.

PS The crisis in Texas is making the news over here - reading all your posts I know what a hard time some of you have had with power cuts and freezing weather. Hope for some improvement soon, best wishes to all of you.

Sorry, my friend! I can FEEL your pain in your words! Big hugs to you! :'(
  • GigiDoma
    Options
    Date: 2/19
    Exercise: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Pass Days: None Left!