69 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Happy Sunday!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I got my 4 miles in and rode one horse around in the snow. I logged everything but probably didn't drink enough water...woke up super thirsty.

Today is going to be a relaxing day! The only concrete plan is to log everything and hydrate :blush:

Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Decided to go ahead and do back to back on strength today since I'm doing upper body. Will just skip core stuff so I'm not doing it twice. Other than that going for the usual water, fruit and veg, and under calories.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Happy 🌞day amigas 🌈 💫

Going to be a relaxing day. Need to rest and replenish for the week ahead. 🙂

Going to take our sunset walk, and I'm going to try and jog a bit since my foot is feeling mostly healed. 🤞🤞 Hope it doesn't hurt worse after jogging

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone 🌈🌈✨✨
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Managed to get a good walk in today and thought some more on how to get myself in a good stretch for May 1st.
    A good lunch and plenty of water for starters.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Took a long sunset walk and jogged a little bit! Went along the beach into town and then around town shopping. Happy with my exercise today, and i think my foot is nearly healed thank goodness 💙💚

Special kudos today to the woman at the store that i stopped in mid-jog to buy decaf coffee and creamer (both for jamey) and at the checkout i said "i want a snickers" and she laughed and said she wouldn't sell me one 😂😂💜💛 i was soooo close to buying a snack! But i just got a fancy hoppy beer instead 🧚

Here's to more good decisions next week! 🥂🦄
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I seriously love waking up and reading everyone's posts :smiley: Just sayin'!