Hi!

Options
It doesn't look like this group is super active, but I thought it couldn't hurt to make a post. I'm a trans man who is trying to conceive - I have PCOS. I went through 7 unsuccessful IUI cycles in 2020 and have decided at this point to switch to IVF in 2021. I haven't started making appointments/arrangements, but I do expect they will require me to lose some weight, as it's not uncommon for clinics to refuse to do IVF on someone with too high of a BMI... so I'm diving back into MFP to track my eating and drop some weight over the next few months.

I'd welcome anyone who wants to connect - I could use all the support I can get! I'm doing this solo, as I was widowed in 2019. (It's been a crappy couple of years.)

Replies

• hilarywantstobehealthy
    Options
    I am so sorry it's been so rough for you! You are so brave to be going through all this on your own. 7 cycles of IUI is a lot for anyone to go through, on top of your loss. Welcome to the group! You're right it's not super active, but hopefully you'll get some friends through here!