66 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Good morning!

Yesterday was pretty good :smile: I did everything I planned except the weight training video. I ended up doing a bunch of clean up around the farm instead. It was warm and sunny and it felt great to get my barn a little cleaner B) I also rode 2 horses so that was awesome. They're not spring chickens anymore so I'm starting out slow with them to avoid injures. This week is just 20 minutes of walking per day. It's boring in my indoor arena, but everything outside has turned to mud. I listened to a podcast to keep it interesting.

Today: 25 min run (5min walk warmup/cool down), walk my horses, stretchy yoga, log everything, HYDRATE! Enjoy the warmer weather!!

Have a great day :blush:

Replies

• Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Yoga went pretty well last night, my legs were a little shaky, I think from strength training. Also had my review at work yesterday which is always depressing. However, it was finally beautiful weather here for a day which was nice. I've been busy this week so I've been eating the same thing all week which is getting old but desperate times call for desperate measures. Rest day today so just working on water, under calories, and a fruit and veg.
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Ladies you are killing it! I love to see everyday what and how much you exercised.

I didn’t do anything but walked (mostly for the dog sake) in weeks and went through cycles of feeling guilty, a spurt of energy and what-the-heck attitude. Today I woke up my springy self, and I must say it was a shock. I did not see the fog cloud I was in, until it lifted.

@Katebook309yahoocom940 - I can’t stand yearly reviews either. With mean and vindictive people, it’s just painful to take it. With everyone else, they say platitudes and pat your back - good job, try harder, no more money since you can do more. The key is to look if not exactly excited, at least neutral. It doesn’t feel better, but helps personal long term interest.

Took your cleaning talk to heart and did one bathroom per day, and plan on vacuuming 2 rooms per day after that. If I make this a routine, then I can get my Saturdays back!
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! It's been awhile. I let the new puppy take total control of my time for the past 10 days. I even stopped tracking for over a week. Puppy is sleeping through the night, and hubby and I have planned out our daily puppy watching schedule, so things have started to get back to normal.

Great news, yesterday my last day in a walking boot! I also had my first physio appointment yesterday. It was very shocking how much strength and balance I lost in my ankle in just 6 weeks. Now it's time to slowly get back into walking and get back into it. Great to see everyone still so focused on their healthy lifestyle.

Just realized that I never posted a picture of the new puppy. She is very feisty.

zgsxcoao922c.jpg

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    @taxgirl1 - your puppy is absolutely adorable- German shepherd mix?
    Congrats on the boot coming off. 6 weeks is a long time, so take it easy and be safe. You’ll be back at it easy when your body is ready.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    @taxgirl1 adorbs!!
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Haha my phone is glitchy. Congrats on getting your boot off!! Take it slow and easy!

@3greyhorses yep, foot is feeling better thank goodness 💃 🤓 and the blooming onion turned out amazinggggggg

Today i am exhausted from only like 4 hrs of sleep, so I'm just taking it easy. Will make sure we have our sunset walk and try to stay under on cals.

Good luck on your goals today all 🌈🌈
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    @taxgirl1 I've been wondering how the puppy has been doing! Thanks for sharing the picture. So cute <3 They can be so exhausting, but oh so worth it :blush:
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Puppy 😁🤗
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @GabiV125 true true 🙄
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    @GabiV125 You are right on! She is a German shephard mix.