65 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
edited February 2021 in Social Groups
Good morning :blush:

Yesterday was pretty good. Got my run and a stretchy yoga in, rode 2 horses and logged everything. I feel good about checking off all the things on my list, but my body is really sore today. So, today I will do yoga for my lower back and hamstrings, ride 2 horses, log everything and maybe, just maybe, do a workout video. If I don't get to the video, I'll be ok with it. Just depends on how the day goes :smile:

Yoga video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xF_teT2_V0

Have a great day!

Replies

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Temperature changed overnight from 22 to 62 so my sinuses are screaming mad.

Broke my favorite work pants when I fell 2 weeks ago and today I poured myself in another pair. Boy oh boy do I need to drop some to be able to sit and cross my legs. If this is not a visual incentive, then what is?

I started to pay extra attention to everything last week and I’m doing stellar for 2 days, maintenance for 1 and again and frankly I see some minor results.
    2/3 is 66.6%, ok not the 80% successful people do, but I’ll take it.
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @3greyhorses love yoga with Adriane, she's my low key dork kindred spirit. 🙂
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @GabiV125 sorry about the pants and sinuses, congrats on the small steps. Those are suppose to be the most sustainable.
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Lower body strength tonight and then cleaning otherwise usual goals.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hola amigas ✨✨

Didn't get my exercise in yesterday... Had my workout clothes on and everything, went to go carry water, got home and was going to go jog and remembered we had rescheduled a video call with Jamey's folks. Did the call and didn't have time to get in an exercise before I started work last night. Ah well. Will do good exercise today 🌈

Had a delicious tofu scramble for (late) breakfast, so I'm letting my food settle, then exercise 🤓

Goal today is exercise, stay under on cals, and get to bed early 💙💚
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    Quiet day today. Puppy is getting better with the potty training, so that is a plus. I did my physio and it's surprising how weak my ankle is after only being in a boot for 6 weeks. Trying not to push it, I don't want a setback.

Today was probably the first time in over a week that I ate within my daily calories, so that is a success. I need to get back into drinking my water, I have really slacked off on that and I definitely notice it.
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @taxgirl1 Injuries are the worst. 😔 good for you for carefully getting stronger again.