64 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Happy Friday!

Today is a 25 minute run (5 min walk warm up and cool down) and 50F and sunny so will definitely be riding B)

Gotta get started early!
Have a great day :blush:

Replies

• Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @3greyhorses way to keep up with the running. 🤗 Should be a beautiful weekend in IL.

I'm kind of going rouge today. Had no food in my fridge and cramps from the evil monthly but will either walk or do bowling tonight. Otherwise going for water, fruit, vegetables, and under calories. Should be my last work day before vacation.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    @Katebook309yahoocom940 bowling sounds fun!! I really miss those kinds of things sometimes ❇️ enjoy

Happy Friday, y'all.

Weight-loss-wise it's a very happy Friday for me! I woke up and the scale said under 170 again (today it was 168.7!) so i decided to make it MFP official 😁😁🌈🌈

I'm 3️⃣0️⃣#️⃣ down!!! In 123 days 🎊🎊

I still want to lose 10 more pounds before my birthday (May 7th), but this loss puts me halfway to my ultimate goal weight! Trying to keep up the momentum 💃 I'm feeling really great about it, and the accountability in this group DEFINITELY has helped 💙💜💚

I'll try and make Jamey take my new progress pix later 🤓☀️

Anyway that's the good news for today.. the not so good news is i only got about 3.5 hrs of sleep 😭😭 hopefully I can take a quick nap this afternoon. I need to be rested up for my 5k tomorrow! I did another 30mins straight slow jog yesterday (last 5 mins were regular jogging pace) so I'm feeling good about the race... Wishing I would have trained more, but maybe the race will motivate me to keep trying to improve my jogging 🌈🌈

Have a good Friday amigas ✨
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    @rayonrainbows Congrats on your weight loss! Also, you'll do great on your 5k tomorrow.

I went to the trainer today for the first time since my boot has been off. It was definitely tough, but it felt good. My ankle is a little sore, but I'm not surprised. I did not get my water in today, but that's still a work in progress.
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    @Katebook309yahoocom940 yay for vacation! Are you going anywhere?

@rayonrainbows Congrats! You'll do great in your race :smiley:

@taxgirl1 I'm so glad to hear you're getting that your ankle is recovering :smile:
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @3greyhorses Florida, warmer weather 😎 heading out now