63 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
edited February 2021 in Social Groups
63 days to go and I'm here to cheer on @rayonrainbows as she has her 5k today!
You've got this!!!
g9s0h0wz36el.png

It's a running day for me, too. I'm not looking forward to it and will be relieved when it's over. It'll wipe me out and I don't plan on getting anything else done today. My only goal other than running and stretching is to not eat back all of the exercise calories. The horses get the day off, but I'll get right back on them tomorrow! I'm really enjoying my time with them lately :blush:

Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Good luck on the race @rayonrainbows !
    I so need, actually want, a vacation, so please Kate have fun for all of us 😁
    Good exercise plan @taxgirl1 and @3greyhorses !
    I’m going to visit my sister today 1h away and spent the night there. 24h of chatting and no household chores, sounds really good right now.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Gracias amigas!! Going to have a nice healthy tofu scramble for breakfast, then pizzaaaa πŸ•πŸ• tonight πŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

I'm going to try and run as much of the race as possible. I'm really interested in seeing how fast i can do it these days πŸ’œπŸ’š

Just one class this morning, then going into town to help an older man who doesn't use computers file his taxes and stuff so he can try to receive those American stimulus checks... Then race, then work til 2 am πŸ˜‚ tomorrow's definitely going to be a rest day lol

Have a great weekend everyone 🌈🌈✨
  • rayonrainbows
    Options
    Have fun on your trip @GabiV125 πŸ›Έ
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Did some stretching today and did some push-ups. I went to the chiropractor today and ran some errands with the puppy, she is exhausted and quietly sleeping on the couch. It's going to be quiet for the rest of the day. Hubby and I will do some take out from one of our favorite restaurants. The restaurant does grilled meats, so it is usually pretty low calorie.
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Did not eat well today but did walk and do upper body strength training. Still struggling with cramps. Back on the wagon tomorrow.
  • rayonrainbows
    Options
    0nbleh9w5m5h.jpg

Ran the 5k in 41 minutes!! :D I only walked for 4 of those minutes. It felt great! Thanks for the motivation amigas
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Yay @rayonrainbows !!!!! Great job! When's the next one ;) ?
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @rayonrainbows 😁πŸ₯³πŸ˜Ž way to go, you look like your having fun!