62 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Happy Sunday :blush:

I was so excited about @rayonrainbows race yesterday that I forgot to mention that we only have 9 weeks before May 1st! I won't be anywhere near my original goal, but I'll keep plugging along, making as many tweaks as I need to in order to lose the weight and then maintain it.

After a 5 mile run and getting quite a few things done around the farm yesterday, I think today will be a rest day! There aren't many really fun things to do in my area (especially with Covid), but I think we're going on an interesting day trip today. I'll tell you guys about it later, but here's a hint: think BIG!

Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    I am like you, I know I won't reach my goal before May 1st, but I was just telling my husband that I have to give myself credit for a lot of things that I have done. My goal for the next 9 weeks is to continue to work on healthy habits.

I was very excited about @rayonrainbows too! So proud of her.

@3greyhorses 5 miles! That is great. Can't wait to hear about your day trip.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Aw gracias @3greyhorses & @taxgirl1 πŸ’šπŸ’œ i think I'm going to be on the lookout for another one so i have some motivation to keep the jogging up πŸ’ I'm happy to say my body's not sore at all... That (bit of) training by jogging at walking pace seems to have worked well!

Hmmm Paree... I guess mountains ? Have fun!! 😁

Had some beers after the race yesterday and forgot about pizza! So we're having pizza and chilling today 🌈 i will still aim to stay under on cals today.

Happy Sunday amigas β˜€οΈ
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Well my weekend was great and not even close to what I planned.
    Literally 5 minutes before we were ready to go, my sister called and said they’d like to come over instead. And they did, and it was so much fun, but extremely calorific πŸ™‚. Yesterday I busted my diary pretty bad, and today I am in green, just barely.
    Tomorrow- new week, new month , new attitude!
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Got my water, fruit, and veg in but probably went a little over calories. Was worth it though, had a Cuban sandwich at this amazing restaurant in Alabama. They even had live music and it was good. πŸ‘