60 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Good morning!

Yesterday was another wasted day, dealing with horse issues. I didn't get my run in, but did ride 2 horses. I'll switch my running to today, hopefully, ride 2, do some stretchy yoga and log everything. I need to get to the grocery store to get some fresh greens. I've been feeling super bloated and blah lately. I need to focus on fresh, whole foods.

Do you guys do any type of detox diet? I'm not sure I can do any fasting and still have enough energy to train for the 10k. Thoughts?

Have a great day :blush:

Replies

• rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your horse Paree :( never done a detox... I always imagine it'll just make me crave food which is a feeling i don't like. Would be good to add in more salads though..

I made an xxl big axx soup last night,which always helps keep the cals low.

Today is my off day, just have to go tutor Hector for a couple hours here in a few mins.. idk what the plan is for today, but I'm thinking about a bike ride. Then tonight is Zoom game nite w friends which is fun but means drinking cals ✨

Happy Tuesday everyone 💜🌈🌈
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    I have never done a detox, I find that when I feel bloated like that I tend to eat less and lighter anyways, but I also make sure to increase my water intake. I couldn't, and don't want to, fast for any extended of time. Forget not having enough energy, I would also not be a nice person to be around.

It's a quiet day here today. It's been a week since I had my boot removed and I want to get back into doing my power walks. Assuming the weather holds up, I am going out for a walk today.
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    No advice here either for cleansing sorry Paree.
    Lots of water and good sleep are my current magic potions as well, @taxgirl1

Today’s I’m determined to not exceed my calories so I did some fasted BWE and indoor biking before noon, to stay ahead of the curve.
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @3greyhorses not really a detox diet but could work for that... the 'dash diet' low sodium lots of vegetables and fruit and reduces bloating.
  • cowsanddogsarecute
    cowsanddogsarecute Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    No such thing as a 'detox' for food. Just get your water in. Get fruits and vegetables in.