51 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Helllllooo!

Thank goodness it's a new day! I did fine on my goals yesterday (ran 45 minutes, yoga, logged calories, hydrated), but the wind was horrible and I'm happy that it's calm today :blush: And since it's calm, I will focus on riding today! I'll ride 2, yoga, log calories and hydrate. Should be a good day!

Hope y'all have a great day <3

Replies

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I slept so bad last night not even 4h, so today I have to be super careful with food since my barriers will be down later in the day.
    Nice exercise days ladies, and all so very impressive!
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    @GabiV125 sorry about your sleep :( it is good to know it and recognize that it will effect your mood and make you crave junkier food later today. Maybe go ahead and plan some healthy snacks for when you get feeling like you need a sugar rush later 🧡 hope you can get to bed early tonight

I stayed up til 3am like a dumdum but i don't have to work til 11am today and it's just tutoring Hector for a couple of hours so i should be good to go for getting some next exercise this afternoon 🤓

Bike ride here i comeeeee 🚴💃i might even go crazy and make a beach adventure of it ❣️💫

Have a great Thursday amigas, good luck with your goals 🌈🌈
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    @GabiV125, I know the feeling about lack of sleep and the resulting cravings. I agree with @rayonrainbows. Recognize it and have a plan. Easier said than done though ;)

@rayonrainbows how is it going with Hector? And Jamey quitting smoking? Hope you have a great bike ride!

Nothing has turned out as planned today and the day got away from me. Now I am lazy and don't feel like riding. I'm ok with it. My hubby is taking a week off so I'm just hanging out with him for the rest of the day. Tomorrow is a new day B)
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Well I didn’t do so hot today although I stopped and analyzed if it was a good decision before every snack and the answer was what-the-heck.
    Off to bed now. Tomorrow we start fresh.
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    GabiV125 wrote: »
    Well I didn’t do so hot today although I stopped and analyzed if it was a good decision before every snack and the answer was what-the-heck.
    Off to bed now. Tomorrow we start fresh.
    This was me, too!