I'd love to have a day without pain

Options
krebscabbage
krebscabbage Posts: 16 Member
I just want to lose weight to ease the burden on my body. I couldn't care less if my clothes fit nicer or I get more attractive. If I only had a day without pain it would all be worth it

Replies

• akielroki
    akielroki Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    A day without pain would be amazing. I always lose focus on losing weight because the exercise always increases my pain. I know it helps in the long run but pushing through to get there is one of my biggest hurdles in life.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,598 Member
    Options
    @krebscabbage I hope you experience less pain soon. My pain has improved enough now that I work out daily, but my nerve pain hasn't improved at all. I started real slow and now I'm able to do more than i ever thought I'd be able to do again. I was bedridden for twenty years and am amazed i can do things like grocery shopping on my own now.
  • Ginny218
    Ginny218 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I just got on gabapintin after suffering 5 yrs with siatic never pain down my left leg what a relief now I can start putting my life back together. Overeating to compansate for the pain and a1c is up cholesterol is up badder is going nuts , iBS constipation is not in control getting mri to see what more permanate fix. But relieved right now
  • nicolejo143
    nicolejo143 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I just want to lose weight to ease the burden on my body. I couldn't care less if my clothes fit nicer or I get more attractive. If I only had a day without pain it would all be worth it

I completely agree. I hope one day we will all be pain free. <3 I can't remember a pain free day for years. Somedays the pain is small and somedays its a lot, but its always there. I hope that one day I will be cured and be able to run again.
  • turnersusan21
    turnersusan21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been suffreing with chronic back pain for many years which has gotten progresively worse,I am hardly able to get around anymore and becoming very depressed,the fact that i've gained so much weight doesn't help my problem,i've now developed heart problems,I just want to be able to walk again without so much pain.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,996 Member
    Options
    A day without pain would be amazing. I was on fenetynl patch ,percocet, lyrica, and flexeril and cymbalta it wasn't perfect but worked pretty well. I had to change pain managements , they decided I couldn't be on fenetynl or flexeril or cymbalta they made 4 med changes all at once and started weaning me off the fenetynl, after 3 months I am off of it started bulbuca it has sent my body into a tailspin and the bulbuca is not helping at all.....grrr, sorry just wanted to vent
  • genki90
    genki90 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    A day without pain is a nice goal to set. I really hope you get there!
    Sure, working towards that goal may feel impossible some days, but you are so worth it, so don't give up!