Pass days: 0
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Oops 30 min. Stationary bike, sorry for butterfingers
  • idoliov
    idoliov Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    3rd pass day. Managed to stay under calorie budget (in work meetings all day) but couldn’t find the time/will to exercise (in work meetings all day.). Here’s to a better day tomorrow.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, treadmill 31 min / 1.78 mi + upper body weights
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

[Mon-Sat] Did I do treadmill AND weights or abs? yes, weights
    Pass Days Used: 1/3

My NSV is the same as last month. Clothes continue to be baggy. I need to take some measurements soon because I know I've lost some more inches since the last time I measured at the end of January.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,017 Member
    Options
    Mar 14
    ✅✅✅ 1:42 walk with hubby ❤️ 11,923 steps
    Wildflowers!
    😘😘❤️❤️

2100 Plan: 10 days
    ✅✅✅✅✅✅✅
    ✅✅✅

1️⃣ day left!
    I plan to be in the Winner’s Circle!
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Posted today in the March 14 thread, duh! 🙈
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    @MaltedTea CHEERS 😍 💪 to you!! Wow!! You did it after just 15 days!!
  • fractaltiger
    fractaltiger Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    @lesdarts180
    I am sad for you and your family and hope you can get him home soon. Love and hug each other.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3

3x yes

4/3
  • cnorman100
    cnorman100 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    I'm home again now, so will catch up with the posts over the last few days

3rd pass day today - got the exercise but didn't track so don't know my calories.

Last week was really horrible, my son taken into hospital on Tuesday after a fall and kept in for observation and medication adjustment. The consultant review on Thursday came back with a dreadful revised prognosis. We probably only have a few weeks left with him. He is still in hospital - can't come home until a hospital bed and various other provisions are put in place. I spent the weekend with my daughter in law and the children. Hope to go back again when he is home. No one is allowed to visit (Covid precautions) but we have had a few phone calls, and a face-time call.

NSVs are beyond me just now. Getting through the day.

@lesdarts180 I'm so sorry to hear this news about your son. I'll keep him and the family (including YOU) in my prayers. 🙏
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options

NSV: My scale continues to show that my body fat %age is falling, my body muscle %age is rising, and my BMI puts me in the normal range for my age and height.

@TerriRichardson112 This is terrific news! Can I ask what scale do you have? I'm just wondering how does the scale know muscle mass % from body fat %? I think I'd like to get one of those scales! :smiley:
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes
    AM Walking, 10 min HIIT, 10 min yoga and 10 min stretching

I forgot about it being NSV day. I had to think about this for some time. I think would say I feel 'in balance' or am experiencing moments of 'being in balance' after a very very long time of feeling out of balance.
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Calories: N over by a few hundred
    Exercise: N switching back to days from nights and couldn’t find the motivation (historically never much of a productive day for me)
    Tracked: Y

Pass #5
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,178 Member
    Options
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    NSV: My scale continues to show that my body fat %age is falling, my body muscle %age is rising, and my BMI puts me in the normal range for my age and height.

@TerriRichardson112 This is terrific news! Can I ask what scale do you have? I'm just wondering how does the scale know muscle mass % from body fat %? I think I'd like to get one of those scales! :smiley:

This is my scale. The label is on the bottom of the scale.

lzfdwrccs70c.jpeg

I treated myself to this analyser scale when I hit my 40 lb goal. You can program it with age/ gender/height/activity level for up to 6 people. It automatically identifies the user and displays weight, then cycles through the other stats. It weighs in either kg/lbs, and analyses body fat, water, and muscle %age, and bone weight. It gives your BMI and Recommended TDEE (daily calories)