Revive the Group?

Options
I turn 50 this year and I'm pretty sure I'm in menopause. I'm committing anew to MFP because trying to lose weight is an entirely new project at this age. I need 15-20 off. I can't take another minute. I have tons of good habits and cook every day. But. Nothing. Need more focus. Need less wine.

Replies

• mgeeq
    mgeeq Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm also hitting the big 5-0 this year and am pretty squarely in perimenopause. I'd love to lose 30# but will take 10#. I was so good last week and measured everything, exercised more, and kept a positive attitude. Got on the scale yesterday (weekly weigh-ins) and... had gained 0.4#. Seriously?!?! Argh. I'd love to support each other. Cuz man this is tough!
  • renee1324
    renee1324 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I also turn 50 this year and I have about 60lbs to lose. I was just told the other day by the Dr. that I had to cut wine out of my diet due to my triglycerides more than doubling since October, which isn't a surprise, as my red wine consumption has pretty much more than doubled since then also!! LOL I could use all the support I can get. As you know, this is not easy at this age and my goal is to have this weight off and be healthier by my 50th in November.