Introduction

Options
Hello friends!

I'm Miranda, just re-joining MFP and trying to find a supportive community. I'm cisgender and bisexual, currently in a relationship with a wonderful man. My Dad is a trans woman (she is okay with me calling her "Dad"). I was actively involved in my local LGBT community, but some drama happened and unfortunately the community splintered. I wouldn't pick sides, because I wasn't actually involved in any of the drama, but it means events aren't attended the way they used to be.

I love LGBT history, true crime, criminology, reading, crafts like scrapbooking, creepy stuff, I do a bit of writing too. What are you interested in?

Replies

• elmusho1989
    elmusho1989 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Welcome Miranda!

My name's Rachel. I'm an irish bisexual cis woman who recently discovered a love of exercise (thank god) and needs to lose 20ish pounds. I like LGBT you tubers abd I was involved in my local Lesbian/WLW group pre-covid. I also have a wonderful man😊

Hope you enjoy it here!

• supercpa999
    supercpa999 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    @MirandaBoo93
    Welcome Miranda, so happy you joined!
  • planxt
    planxt Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    My name is Tracie and I am a lesbian. Just re-joined MFP after being absent for several years. I'm blessedly celibate at this point in my life and am looking to establish a sense of well-being in my life through fitness and mindfulness. Hope to support and be supported by others on this journey. :)
  • RickTexas
    RickTexas Posts: 4 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Hello Everyone. My name is Rick and I'm gay and 67 year old. I had a heart transplant February 2018. I am trying to get myself back in shape. I lost 87 pounds during and after the surgery, but have gained 40 of it back. I am currently working with a dietitian to start eating correctly. MFP is helping me to eat the correct foods in the right amount. I am happy to be here.