44 days!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Hey Ladies!

Well, I missed my run yesterday because of the cold hard rain and wind, thinking I would put it off until today. Now I'm sitting here listening to the wind howl and the rain pelting the windows, wondering if I'll be able to get anything done today. UGH! If I can get out there, I'll run for 30 minutes. If not, I will find a video to do at home. With all the videos online, I guess I should never use the weather as an excuse.

My hubby is back to work after a week off (yay?? :p ) so I'm on my own for food and can get back to more accurate tracking.

Even though it's another sh*tty day here, I got a full night's sleep (finally took a sleeping pill) and am feeling motivated and hopeful again! It's been a rough few days for me.

Have a great day! WE CAN DO THIS!

Replies

• Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Going for water, under calories, fruit, veg today and like a 30 minute walk if the rain let's up some. Going to be with family after work so I can't go the gym or anything. I'm going to cheat and get salad out for lunch since I haven't yet had time to put a meal together.
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    You want to know what I do on yucky days, Paree? Watch Netflix while slowly indoor biking , or light BWE (bends, twists and raises at majority of joints) or on the yoga ball.
    I’m going grocery shopping for a neighbor today and tonight since it’s raining, I’ll try to catch up with a show 😁.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Would love some of y'all's rain 😎 it's a hotttt day here which is not making this hangover fun 😂

Had a great night out last nite. Listened to music while social distancing from the beach (the bar was packed, over 50 people hugging and dancing and not a mask in sight...). Then we went to the little temporary fair set up on the boardwalk for the upcoming Semana Santa (Easter) célébrations. There were literally 6 workers and 3 other people in the whole park. I rode the ferris wheel (which was set up using stacks of cinder blocks for support). Worker kid got on the opposite side of the wheel for counterbalance 😂 jamey didn't ride.

Anyway twas good fun and certainly no regrets... but too much alcohol. Went over on cals and ive already had a lot of cals today too. Will aim to stay under maintenance cals today.

Tomorrow will be back on the weight loss wagon.

Cheers 🌈🌈
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    @GabiV125 I really should get a stationary bike or treadmill since our weather is so crappy so much of the time. What are you watching on Netflix?

@Katebook309yahoocom940 your cheat is a lot different than mine... a salad doesn't sound like cheating to me. LOL

@rayonrainbows girl! How drunk were you?! That ferris wheel sounds terrifying! :# I'm glad you had fun...and survived the ferris wheel ;)