41 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Happy Sunday! Hope it's a fun day :p

Ran yesterday, but didn't ride. I spent the afternoon doing some small projects around the farm (oh, dear lord! There is soooooo much clean up to do after the ice storms and wind!) and spent a lot of quality time grooming and massaging my horses. I can afford to have their massage therapist come out as often as I'd like so I'm learning to do it myself. Thanks, YouTube! I ate pretty well, but probably didn't get enough water. I need to remember to fill my marked water bottles first thing in the morning so I can easily keep track and make sure I actually am drinking enough.

Today is a rest day. Not sure what the plan is. My hubby won't be up for a few more hours! It's frustrating being a morning person married to a completely anti-morning person. I'll be ready for a nap by the time he crawls out of bed! hahahahaha

Have a great day everyone! Thanks for continuing to check in with our little group :blush:

Replies

• taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

I didn't get to go out and do a big walk yesterday as my ankle was swollen from the day before, but I did take the puppy out for a shorter walk. I also did some stretching, I really need to work on my flexibility especially after being in the walking boot.

Yesterday, I was able to do a bunch of organizing in the basement and I put the finishing touches on the basement gym.

Today I am getting a massage and will do some walking. I need to meet my weekly step challenge and I have about 10k steps to go.
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @taxgirl1 looking at home gyms on pintrest is like my new favorite hobby 😆. Hope you enjoy your massage 💆‍♀️
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Did arms today for strength training. Saving my walk for later out in the sunshine... we have super nice weather here today. Working on the usual water, veg, fruit, and under calories. Going to eat a picnic lunch with the family near the river.
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Lazy day here too, but I’ll adjust the eating accordingly and maybe leave room for a glass of wine tonight 😁
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Sounds nice chicas 🌷✨ Enjoy your Sundays!

Worked til 2:30 am, stayed up til after 4, so I slept til almost noon... Ate wayyyy too big of a breakfast (like 900 cals) so now I'm still feeling full and lazy. Have a bunch of house cleaning I need to get done today 🙄 blah. oh well... Hoping this food will settle in time for our walk.

Need to work on cutting the portion size down on those big breakfasts and remember that I'm happier eating a smaller amount in the am and eating again after the walk 😑

Happy Sunday amigas ❇️❇️
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Got out in the nice weather for a long walk and rode 2 horses <3
    Hope everyone enjoyed their day!
    sm2wte0tirnb.jpg
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Beautiful Paree! ❇️❇️