35 days to go!

3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
edited March 2021 in Social Groups
Happy Saturday!
35 days to go...ladies, that's only 5 WEEKS!!! How's everyone feeling?

Got my run in yesterday, but didn't ride. I did work all 3 of them from the ground and did a lot of grooming though, so time well spent with my boys <3
Today is a rest day since the 10k is tomorrow, but I will make sure to get out for a walk and do a stretchy yoga to loosen up my muscles. Riding is the number one goal today :blush: The boys are all getting massages later this afternoon so I can be confident that they're physically ready for some serious work. I know I'm ready!
My focus with nutrition will be all about fueling up for the race and hydrating way beyond what I've been doing lately. Actually, I think I'll sign off here and go fill a gallon jug to have on hand as a visual reminder! Cheers!!

Have a great day everyone :smiley:

Replies

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    I obviously overate last night with my girls, but today I went to the hotel pool for an hour!!!!
    Gosh, I didn’t swim for more than a year and I missed it so much. I got excited for getting my fingers all puckered and with creases on.
    Off to more food and more fun, in rain now.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Swimming is so great 💜 @GabiV125 I have a pool in my living room so i really have no excuse not to swim more 😝 so many habits to improve on 🌈

Good luck with your 10K tomorrow @3greyhorses !!! Sounds like you're doing great 🌷✨

I'm feeling a bit better today, so hopefully the bug is passing 🤞🤞 still going to keep taking it easy today 🌈

Happy weekend y'all ☀️
  • @3greyhorses happy Saturday, good luck on your race tomorrow. 😊👍glad the boys are getting in shape too 😅

@GabiV125 glad you had fun and got to swim. Well worth becoming a rasin 😄

@rayonrainbows glad you're feeling a bit better that's a long time to be sick. 😒
  • I have not done well this week calorie wise or water wise. Probably not going to be a weightloss week. I have done well with exercise. I've noticed I can lift more now and it doesn't feel as tough to go the same pace when walking. Eating out with the family for lunch tomorrow but will otherwise try to eat healthy and definitely get back on track Monday.
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Thanks for the support, ladies!

Ah, swimming! When we first started this group, that was my main exercise. Running and my hatred of being cold after swimming during the winter kept me from the pool over the past few months, but I miss it though and plan on diving in later this week. I might actually be signing up for a triathlon training group. I was supposed to do my first tri last year, but they cancelled it due to COVID. They did transfer entries to this year though, so it's already paid for. I guess I should go ahead and do it in August :blush:

@rayonrainbows I hope you're feeling better! I'm not sure what healthcare is like there, but maybe it'd be worth getting it checked out. It could be something with a simple fix like a course of antibiotics. Take care, my friend.