• transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    exercise: yes
    calories: yes
    track: yes

pass: no

Winners Circle, here I come... only 4 more days to go. I hope I don't do anything stupid.. :#
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Exercise:✅
    Tracked:✅
    Under:✅
  • pamjsa
    pamjsa Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Three ✔️ s for me today. Did tons of yardwork and discovered that one of my lemon trees has multiple blossoms--and the other finally has the beginnings of leaves! I was really afraid I'd lost both of them in the February freeze.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL Please add me to the Winner's Circle 🙏🏿
    @thabit11 Before declaring a "pass day" based on calorie budget alone, I check my "Net Calories Under Weekly Goal" in the MFP app first. For example, had I done some exercise on MAR25, I could have avoided a pass day even though I ate almost 2x my usual daily calories. A drastic refeed (which tend to be 20-33% extra...not 100%), but I had lotsa "space" this week and now prefer to get close to my caloric needs as possible because I'm still in body recomp 🤷🏾

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | The 10,000 Swing Kettlebell Workout, [Session 18 of 20] (28) TOTAL: 28 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 281
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    ---|---|---|---

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? YES | 40%
    Pass Days Used: (MAR16)(MAR25)
    Since my 40 lb KB is taking some getting used to, I've worked out my expected progression using a drop set approach with my 25 lb KB. However, I ended off the first week and then started the second week by advancing my workout progressions faster than expected.

The calendar has been adjusted as of MAR082021 to reflect that I may end up doing 8 sessions with only the 40 lb KB (not just 3, as laid out in the original plan). Still aiming for a consistent 30 min PR by month-end.

For the weekend of the 20 & 21, my times were faster because I wasn't required to do the 3 sets of ancillary exercises (weighted squats). But, it's also the first time I used the 40 lb KB exclusively.

The number in yellow indicates the number of minutes taken to complete the workout that day

895l4zt09cqx.jpg

Progression calendar based on original workout: The 10,000 Swing Kettlebell Workout
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    ✅ exercise- bike 35, arms 15, steps 6,500
    ✅ calories under
    ✅ tracked everything I ate and drank

I’m hopeful to make it to the winner’s circle. As long as I plan, I should make it.
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,883 Member
    Options
    @maltedtea Where do I find "Net Calories Under Weekly Goal" ?
  • shomans83
    shomans83 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Heck yes! Gorgeous outside!!
    Under Calories? Heck yes!
    Logged Food/Dranks? Heck yes!
    Passes Used? 2... still got that 1 left... and I’ll find a way to use it!!
    Good night UAC fams 🖤
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,303 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    March 27, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Pass day 3/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)

All passes used... will I survive the next few days without a pass? Based on the end of year fiscal activities? Hmm, let's see.
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    Exercise--Yes, yoga
    Track--Yes
    Under calories--Yes

All pass days used

One thing that I have found about this challenge for me, which has been great, is that since I need to get 20 minutes of daily exercise in, I find on days where late in the evening I realize I haven't yet done my exercise, I will do a yoga workout. This has resulted in me doing a lot more stretching than I usually do, and stretching is something I really am trying to work on.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    I did lots of outside in the desert walking and horse activities. When I got home after 4 hours, I was covered in layers of dust and sunscreen.
    Calories: under my limit
    Tracking: good
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, treadmill 31 min / 1.81 mi + crunches & pushups + 21 min walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? nope
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

[Mon-Sat] Did I do treadmill AND weights or abs? yep, weights
    Pass Days Used: 3/3

Pass #3 taken this evening...
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,050 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    ✅✅✅
    4-day streak
    Under 300!
    @RangerRickL I will be in Champions Circle this month!
  • Katiecan2021
    Katiecan2021 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Posting for today and yesterday - both were pass days - though I’m not beating myself up about it, neither were blow out days, just went a bit over for dinner. I kind of feel like I’ve been going for three months now and I’m taking a little break, albeit pretty controlled! No winners circle for me this month but still seeing the weight gradually go down and grateful for the accountability from this group.
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    March 27

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    No

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    No. Gave up tracking as I went over

Not sure of how many pass days used, but too many. Looking forward to April

• fractaltiger
    fractaltiger Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    no pass days used

My plan for this month was to build core strength. If I had any weight loss, that would be a bonus. My core strength is definitely better and I managed to lose a couple pounds.

This was a relaxation day for me. Mom and I went to the local garden nursery and found a new shrub to add to the yard. When we got home, we liked it so much we are planning to go get some more. It's an evergreen that has some nice bright yellow in it and it is soft to the touch so it will have good movement in a breeze.

We also sat on our new deck/patio area in the back yard that was finished in February. A warm day, a nice breeze, some spring color...no stress. I wish you all could have relaxed with us.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    @maltedtea Where do I find "Net Calories Under Weekly Goal" ?

In the Android version of the MFP app, go to the main menu and select "Diary" then...

• Click the sliced pie icon in the top right corner of your screen
    • Select "Calories"
    • Switch from "Day View" to "Week View"

MFP says, "If you have exercise calories turned on, we'll include any exercise calories you burn in your Weekly Calorie Goal."

I posted about this last year in the main forums, with a link to another thread from two people much smarter than me...

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/45096686/#Comment_45096686
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    SModa61 wrote: »
    @summerskier I appreciate the positive spin you are putting on my discombobulated March.

Ps I have no clue how to make a check mark. Pointers? All my too-long posts are data for me as well. Each month, i print out my final post containing all my data and I have it all in a binder for easy reference.

Just copy/paste it from someone else's post. I used a "notepad" on my laptop to keep my different groups and numbers seperate. I usually copy/paste from that "notepad" each day.