March 27 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Opps, sorry for the cross-post. I mistakenly posted this on the 26th.

Yesterday, I pulled out some of my stored clothes to see if anything fit yet. The XS and size 4's were still too small, but everything else fit (tops - didn't try bottoms). Even with the ones that didn't fit, it was exciting to see how close they were too and I'd forgot some of the pieces that I had and really loved. I also pulled out my bathing suits, which were all too big. Decided for my next milestone (35 lb) that I'm getting some new swim suits (eyeing some now at CupShe).

Exercise: 45 min spin
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes

Passes: 3/3
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    SModa61 wrote: »
    @maltedtea Where do I find "Net Calories Under Weekly Goal" ?

In the Android version of the MFP app, go to the main menu and select "Diary" then...

• Click the sliced pie icon in the top right corner of your screen
    • Select "Calories"
    • Switch from "Day View" to "Week View"

MFP says, "If you have exercise calories turned on, we'll include any exercise calories you burn in your Weekly Calorie Goal."

I posted about this last year in the main forums, with a link to another thread from two people much smarter than me...

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/45096686/#Comment_45096686

@MaltedTea Thanks you. I am going to be seeing how I can use this concept to help me in maintenance and "daily goals".

Going to add the following for anyone interested in looking at this but on an apple device:
    - home page
    - tap Diary at the bottom
    - scroll to the bottom of the diary and click "nutrition"
    - select "calories" - towards top left
    - toggle Day view to Week View (near top center)
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    March 27
    Exercise: Yes, 90 mins house cleaning
    Calories: Nope
    Tracked: I tracked until the dinner
    Pass days:3/3
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_hoffer good idea. Will have to give that a try :)
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    March 27

Exercise: 65 min. Mountain biking riding time, 45 min. Stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under

Pass days: 0
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,215 Member
    Options

✅ I exercised for at least 20 minutes
    ✅ I stayed within my calorie budget for the day
    ✅ I kept track of everything I ate and drank

2️⃣ Pass Days left
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    SModa61 wrote: »
    @maltedtea Where do I find "Net Calories Under Weekly Goal" ?

In the Android version of the MFP app, go to the main menu and select "Diary" then...

• Click the sliced pie icon in the top right corner of your screen
    • Select "Calories"
    • Switch from "Day View" to "Week View"

MFP says, "If you have exercise calories turned on, we'll include any exercise calories you burn in your Weekly Calorie Goal."

I posted about this last year in the main forums, with a link to another thread from two people much smarter than me...

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/45096686/#Comment_45096686

Thanks for sharing this @MaltedTea :smiley: This is very useful! :heart:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Mar 27:

✔️ EXERCISE: Yes. 316 minutes. Sat I did 20 mins rebounding; 120 mins walking; 30 mins dancing; 45 mins gardening (pulling weeds in the flowerbeds); 10 mins yoga; 75 mins housework; and 60 mins painting.
    ✔️ CALORIES: Yes. 2256/3062
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

PASSES USED: 0/3

25,377 steps

"I can't manage what I don't measure and I can't improve upon something that I don't properly manage".
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,034 Member
    Options
    Chinkiri wrote: »
    27th March
    Unbelievably, I managed to stay under calories! I had a big French hotel breakfast, some of which I had for lunch. Then in my next hotel I found a Thai delivery, of Thai chicken soup and a prawn curry, neither very full of calories, and anyway I mostly ate the prawns and saved the curry part and a little bit of rice for today's lunch. Crafty, he?
    Lots of walking, dragging my suitcase, between hotel 1 and exam venue and venue and hotel 2, including a load of stairs in the Paris metro. I logged it all and came out under budget.
    The other miracle is that, not only do I have no Pass Days, I have not crashed out of UAC this month, for the first time in my longish UAC history. Unless I mess up for the last 4 days of March, I will be in the Winners' Circle! This is thanks to the extraordinary support I have had this month from so many of you @MadisonMolly2017, @RangerRickL, and so many more. I will join again in April and then start working seriously on actual weight loss. This month staying on course has really been all I have been able to do.

Thrilled for your successes, @Chinkiri !!
    The beginning is the hardest, as you have all the changes & new habits to develop & practice.
    Totally smiling here❣️
    Maddie
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @oh_jackie You are definitely a Champion!!! I appreciate you!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,142 Member
    Options
    3/27
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? 😈
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

Using a pass.... On the bright side I’m still here. I couldn’t resist with my perfectly cooked steak last night, my husband and I usually go every Sat. It was soooo worth it, I did bring 1/2 my baked potato home for lunch today, yay for me.

5 of 3 passes used.

• RangerRickL
    Options
    @SModa61 and @thatbit11 My answer is always the same. There are 3 basic rules listed each day and an inherent 4th rule is to actively post what actually happened each day. Beyond those rules, each member is their own scorekeeper. Over time, if your rules do not keep you moving toward or maintaining your goals, then you decide what needs to change.
    In this team, each member is answerable and judged by only themselves. We all work together to help each other succeed. We don't judge. We don't preach. We just encourage each other to create and maintain healthy habits. Healthy habits and unhealthy habits lead to measurable results.
    You cannot manage what you don't measure. Only you measure you!
    Respectfully, Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @Chinkir What wonderful news!! You seem more upbeat today too!
    Rick
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL Thank you! :)
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,987 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes
    Walking, core workout and stretching

Pass Days 3/3
    Do no expect to use anymore
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3

2x yes

9/3
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @znaoiec I'll add you to the probable Winner's Circle list!!!
    Congratulations!