Hi, y’all!

Options
joesrba
joesrba Posts: 1 Member
Just introducing myself, and hoping to find fitness friends that get where I’m coming from. I’m 38, FTM, post top and freaking tired of looking like a pear. I’ve lost a lot of inches (I haven’t weighed myself often, but my belt keeps getting shorter so it’s a win) in the last few months because of a crazy-physical new job, but now that it’s settling down some and I don’t feel like I got hit by a train after every shift I’m ready to start adding in actual workouts (because evidently I LIKE feeling like I’ve been hit by a train) and tweaking my eating habits so that muscle growth is supported and fat building is not. Fortunately, my teenage son is also on board with diet changes in the house, but it would be epic to have someone(s) to talk to that is a little less cis-minded and a little more reality focused. My kid is still at that age where all he has to do to get rid of a few extra pounds is grow... so very not an option for me!

Here’s hoping!

Replies

• feliciaboots
    feliciaboots Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hi Joe! Welcome to the board! And while I'm going the opposite direction, fel free to drop a line here or DM and we'll talk shop!
  • 230137isntmyweight
    230137isntmyweight Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Hi Joe. I'm FTM too, on T, pre top surgery. I've got about 50 or so lbs left to lose and I too need to be dragging my butt to the gym.