31 days down!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Happy Sunday!

As I mentioned yesterday, I will be starting this daily exercise challenge. @rayonrainbows is awesome and started yesterday, I will start today!

7lbidq6yy20n.jpg

I kept under calories, had lots of water, ran and rode 2 horses yesterday. I'm blown away by how much stronger I feel on my horses! It's making me even more motivated to put in the work to reach my weight and fitness goals. Many of us have reported that we're starting to feel positive results, while some don't seem to be there...yet. Stick with it! I promise, if you keep working at it and if you're honest with yourself on the amount of effort and calories you're putting in, you WILL notice results! You will not regret it! You're worth it!

Today, I will run, ride, do my daily fitness challenge and eat yummy healthy foods, staying under my calorie budget. I should probably also do a stretchy yoga for my back.

Have a great day everyone! We've got this!

Paree

Replies

• rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    @3greyhorses yep! I'm feeling pretty awesome for actually doing the exercises on my break when I remembered instead of blowing them off πŸ€“βœ¨ I also realized how very weak my core is these days!! Yikes! Even the crunches were a challenge for me! Hopefully after a month of that madness my core will start getting stronger πŸ‘»

Happy Sunday chicas! 🌈✨

I've had a pretty good week. I'm feeling happy about it. I again didn't get my bike ride in yesterday, but we did walk to town, around town, and back home along the beach. Was about 2 hours of walking.

Our plan was to have an adventure today, but my partner got bored while I was teaching last night and had a one man rum party. He's still sleeping, so not sure how up for adventure he's gonna be today πŸ˜†πŸ’œ

So maybe today's my day for finally getting in an awesome bike ride πŸ€“πŸ’«

No matter what, I'm going to have some kind of good exercise today, plus do BWEC (bodyweight exercises challenge) Day 2. I might be a little flexible on calories today, but I shouldn't need to be if I get in a good exercise as planned.

Enjoy the last bit of weekend today y'all! πŸ’πŸŒžβœ¨βœ¨
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    My ankle has gotten so much better, actually went out for my first real walk today. The walk was slow and short, but it was great getting out for a walk in the first time in over a week.

The last few days I haven't really been tracking food and getting my water in, so my goal today is just to make sure that I track and drink my water.
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    End of the day but better late then never. Saved most of my calories for Mexican today. Did a lot of cleaning for my exercise. I officially need to start wearing a belt with my jeans to hold them up so that's good. Hoping I can keep things going this week. Weigh in for a doctor's appointment this upcoming Friday.
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    @rayonrainbows I had NO idea my core was this weak! We're gonna have 6-packs soon!
    @taxgirl1 I am so glad your ankle is feeling better. Injuries are so frustrating!
    @Katebook309yahoocom940 yay for needing a belt! Congrats!

I ran, did the body weight exercise challenge day 1, stayed under calories, but didn't ride :( I was just too dang tired today. It seems that my insomnia catches up with me every few days and today was that day. Oh well, I will ride tomorrow :)

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Good day here too. My husband and I go for a long walk on Sunday morning and talk the entire 1.5h and is such a nice way to end a week...
    Yesterday was the bump, but today was the actual road.
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    Thought I'd check to see where I was 31 days in....

Well, I never followed through with the body weight challenge. haha! I kept forgetting about it until the end of the day and then just couldn't get myself to do it. Oh well! I'm still running and riding :blush: