31 days to go :)

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Happy Wednesday!

I pulled up the thread from when we were on day 31 to see what I was doing then compared to now. I was so young and motivated back then :D

Not much different for today, I'll be running and hopefully riding. My vet should be here this morning for routine spring care so I'll be working around that. I'm taking the day off of work so I'll try to get some things done around the farm while I wait for the vet.

I lost a pound since last week so I'm feeling a bit motivated and will log all foods, eat lots of fruits and veggies and drink at least 48 oz water. To keep motivated with running, I signed up for a 7K on May 1st so I'll stick with a similar training schedule as I've been doing, but take out one run day and add 2 swim days (3 runs, 2 swims/week).

Have a great day everyone <3

Replies

• Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @3greyhorses congrats πŸ‘
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Going to hit my basic goals today if it kills me. 🀞😎Rest day exercise wise.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hola chicas 😁

It's been a rough couple of weeks, but I'm feeling better and ready to crack down for this final month til May. Eyes on the prize 🎈🎈

Today: up my exercise, under on cals 😎🌈
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    It’s raining today so I’ll keep it simple- stay in calories and walk the minimum.
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Dang it!!!!
    I did not reach any goals today :(
    It was another miserably windy day. Whatever...I guess that's the new normal. But it was cold! I really didn't want to be out in it any longer than I had to be, so I didn't. Yep, I took a break today and I am cool with it :D