30 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
1 month to go!

I'm happy with the slow, steady and consistent track I've been on, but if I'm being honest, I know I could do better. No, I'm not going to do anything crazy or unhealthy, but I am going to start upping the salads, fruits, veggies and protein. I need to get to the grocery store today to stock up on the good stuff!

Also, I think it's time for me to revisit my calendar and goals. It's so helpful for me to have something specific to work towards, like a race or a horse show. Today is going to be cold and windy so it'll be a good day to spend some time inside doing some planning and goal setting.

I am swimming today and hopefully, it'll feel more coordinated than it did on Tuesday, my first swim in months. The horses got their shots yesterday and will probably be a little sore today so they'll get the day off.

Ladies, let's all take a moment to clearly remember why we're doing this, why it's important to us. We deserve to look and feel our best. We CAN do this!

Replies

• 3greyhorses
    Options
    Just came across this and thought I'd share. It's not the greatest blog post I've ever read, but she has some good tips to keep in mind.
    https://irresistibleicing.com/10-ways-to-practice-self-care-for-weight-loss.html
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Hit my goals yesterday. Co worker brought spudnuts this morning and I couldn't pass that up but the rest of the day I will do my best. Looking forward to a day off work tomorrow.
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Day in the office with meetings and weird deadlines conveniently at lunch time so I got home super hungry. I had my first meal at 4PM, ate it slow and did not go for seconds. Yay.
    It’s windy and cold today so I’ll probably make the dog walk shorter than usual, since he’s not a fan either.
    One month to go. So very round.
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    Hit my goals yesterday. Co worker brought spudnuts this morning and I couldn't pass that up but the rest of the day I will do my best. Looking forward to a day off work tomorrow.
    I had to look up spudnuts! I don't think I've ever had them. Sounds yummy!