25 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
edited April 2021 in Social Groups
Good morning :blush:

Yesterday's run was HARD! It took everything I had to get 25 minutes, with lots of walk breaks. I don't know if it was because I did it after I rode Goose and did a bunch of chores and hadn't eaten lunch yet or what, but holy hell my legs were so heavy! But, I got through it just like I will get through swimming today (hopefully :D ). I bought a ton of veggies yesterday so there are plenty of good choices for today. I've become obsessed with using the air fryer for Brussel sprouts and green beans. They're great for mindless snacking, which is one of my favorite activities!

Today will be a busy day with riding 2 horses, swimming and working on the never-ending list of farm chores. It's good to be busy so I actually have to remind myself to eat instead of sitting around wondering what's in the pantry to snack on!

Have a great day <3

mrjj9s8qrp32.png

Replies

• Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Yoga tonight and regular goals other than that. 🙂
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a full day in the office and in the afternoon I went to my first ever wine tasting at a neighbor’s house. In my head I was imagining bottles of wine swinging, but it was more of 2 seeps of each type.
    In the end I realized that my strongest sense is smell not taste, as I couldn’t tell the difference between them.
    I ended my day in green but all the extra crackers and chocolates made my scale jump right up this morning.
    Off I go to a more moderate day, with extra water for good measure.

Love the horse picture- I never heard of clipping them either 😁
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    sounds fun @GabiV125! For me, almost all wine smells good, but tastes bad! I really want to like it, but I am definitely more of a beer girl. I mean, craft beer, so I'm at least classy in that way. LOL