vegan accountability buddy :)

Options
I am struggling with losing weight again after gaining back what all I lost in the past. I relapsed into emotional eating and stopped exercising after covid19 lockdown. Right now I am struggling with portion control and cravings. I lack some motivation. I work fulltime and am a mommy of two. I struggled with late night eating and food addiction. I am trying to get back to my original weight. Would love to share journey's with someone who is also needing help and motivation.

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I'm really struggling right now, but I've also been on prednisone for two years, so I think that's what's making me hang on to this weight, because I do eat at a deficit and should be losing at least a pound a week. My memory sucks, so I'm not a good one as far as buddies go, but I'll try to remember to check in here. I've been looking for lower carb options that won't have me eating a lot of processed foods and I haven't been very successful. I think that's what I need to do to battle the prednisone. I've been meaning to check in with the group for a long time, I just forget. :( I'm not 100% vegan all the time, probably 98%.
  • chublet25
    chublet25 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Anybody still here? I'm new (2 weeks), and have been vegan since 1991, and vegetarian since about 1980. I'd love to have a vegan friend. I've eaten a lot of vegan junk food (and have the fat butt to prove it) but am trying to eat healthy and exercise.
  • littlebabekitty
    littlebabekitty Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    chublet25 wrote: »
    Anybody still here? I'm new (2 weeks), and have been vegan since 1991, and vegetarian since about 1980. I'd love to have a vegan friend. I've eaten a lot of vegan junk food (and have the fat butt to prove it) but am trying to eat healthy and exercise.

Definitely, I sent you both a friend request. Anyone one else who's interested friend request us and let us know in the messages
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Got it, thanks, @veganbabe777 .