23 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
edited April 2021 in Social Groups
Well, there are only a few of us still checking in. I hope everyone else is still progressing towards their goals. I'll be checking in here every day until the end, even if I'm only talking to myself :D It's part of my morning routine and keeps me on task, so I'm sticking with it!

Yesterday did not go well. No running, no riding, not great food. My hubby and I are both feeling really crappy. He even stayed home from work, which is something he never ever does.

I'm not sure how I feel yet, so I don't really have a plan for the day. I'll probably go swimming, but I'm not committing to much today.

Have a great day <3

nysparvg3ih0.png

Replies

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear both of you caught something, Paree. Take care and be gentle until it cleans away.
    Sunday I had a long walk, Monday barely 7k, Tuesday had another good walking day and yesterday I was starting to find excuses to be lazy and caught myself. I’m usually figuring it out at 10-11pm , way too late to do anything so I’m happy it hit me in time, for a change. So I put my shoes on and got another good walk.
    Extra soreness in the morning, but all worth it 😁
    Happy Thursday everyone!
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    I went over calories getting dinner out but conscious decision versus mindless impulse. I did get a lot exercise today at work and then went on a long walk after dinner. Will do a salad, fruit, and protien drink tomorrow for lunch and eat at home for dinner. Scheduling that now to keep myself accountable. 😉
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Great job with the walking, @GabiV125 and @Katebook309yahoocom940 !! Sounds like you're both being mindful of your choices, which is actually a really big deal <3