19 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
edited April 2021 in Social Groups
Happy Monday! Because I don't work on Mondays, it's easy for me to be excited about starting a new week with a fresh start. This Monday feels especially good. The sun is coming up and I finally feel like I have closer to normal energy.

Number one priority today is to ride 2 horses! No excuses on this one. After that, I'm hoping to try for a short run. If I have enough energy left after that, I'm going to crank up the tunes and do some cleaning. This place is a disaster!

With the hubby back at work (not home to tempt me with all sorts of yummy foods), I can track all of my calories again. And only healthy snacks for this girl today!

Have a great day <3
u24rsxnmqdse.png

Replies

• Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Going to go for the basics today. πŸ™‚
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Good basic plan Kate, I’ll meet you there πŸ˜€
    I tried to chop mine to the point where it can be easy to write, remember and follow. The closest I got to an almost mantra goal is: water, 1400, 10k.
    Simple does not equal easy, so fingers crossed 🀞.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Hola chicas 🌷✨

Back to the grind. Wow, just 19 days to go!?!!

After being sick for two weeks straight, it's definitely taken me a bit of time to get back motivated again. πŸ™ƒ

Buuuuttttt. I'm determined to get back on track for this home stretch here 😁🌈

I made good choices yesterday and stayed under. Today is looking like a good day too. I made a healthy breakfast and I've gotten a good amount of exercise today 🌈 I'm checking in here to encourage myself to finish the day strong. I've got to be up til midnight cos I've got one random 10:45pm class scheduled today 🀨 I'm thinking Zoodles w tofu and peanut sauce for dinner.

I've got a bunch of healthy snacks and a fridge full of veggies 🧑 so here i goooooo

There's still the slightest chance i may be at 160 by my birthday, though it'll be a close one and i won't be devastated if I don't quite make it. If i get to 163 that'll be 40 lbs down which is still a great feat! And i still have the remainder of the year to drop the last 20 lbs πŸ€“

Anyway just trying to pump myself up to keep up the effort these last few weeks 🌸🌸🌸 ✨

Sorry I've been MIA, feel free to help kick my butt into gear if I πŸ‘» again!!

Keep up the awesome work amigas!! πŸ’™πŸ–€
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I rode before turning horses out this morning :p So much mud.
    Welcome back @rayonrainbows :)

wsrjt2p35d7i.png
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @GabiV125 thanks for the encouragement 😁

@rayonrainbows welcome back, glad your feeling better πŸ‘