RRMS and becoming active on MFP again

Options
bridgelene
bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
Hello all. I’ve been diagnosed with RRMS for 7 years. First Copaxone, then Tecfidera, now Ocrevus.

Last time I was active here on MFP I lost a good 40+ lbs (still needed to lose more, but lost motivation). Unfortunately, I got out of the swing of it, and allowed my food addiction to take over again.

But I’m back on it, and looking for new, interactive friends! Let’s hear your story. And send me a FR if you’re looking for more support 🙂

Replies

• hartland45
    hartland45 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Is this group still active? I'll a returnee and when I started I was recording every morsel! Not now but l want to get back to it as I don't want to backslide having lost a good deal of kgs, which is what usually happens. I have had MS for c40 years, still RRMS officially but in actuality SPMS. Tried Rebif which was ineffective, moved on to Tysabri which has been great. I've shed a lot of kg since I first started but I'm stuck and would like to lose more. I can't exercise apart from some gentle yoga.
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    hartland45 wrote: »
    Is this group still active? I'll a returnee and when I started I was recording every morsel! Not now but l want to get back to it as I don't want to backslide having lost a good deal of kgs, which is what usually happens. I have had MS for c40 years, still RRMS officially but in actuality SPMS. Tried Rebif which was ineffective, moved on to Tysabri which has been great. I've shed a lot of kg since I first started but I'm stuck and would like to lose more. I can't exercise apart from some gentle yoga.

Have you tried pilates? This is something my neurologist suggested along with yoga. I will admit I had never tried yoga until my diagnosis but I have grown to enjoy it.