15 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Happy Friday!

Yesterday was a super busy day. I didn't ride, but I did swim and got a ton of things taken care of so I felt pretty accomplished.

Today will be less busy so I will definitely be able to ride Goose and go for a run. I'm also going to weigh in for a weight-loss challenge my gym is having. Everyone pays $20 and after 6 weeks, there is a drawing for a winner for the whole pot. As long as you do the initial and final weigh-in, you qualify. In the past, the pot has been around $1000...I could really use that!

Have a great day <3 Let's make good choices!

0no2jk5thit2.png

Replies

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Friday at last!
    Yesterday was a very busy day and I was about to close it with the slightest deficit when my husband opened a bottle 😁
    I also got my car back and frankly for the check I cut, she’d better work well for a while now.
    Today I must walk the walk, because only the talk is not cutting it anymore. Happy Friday ladies!

Thank you for the fireworks 😀, and the gym challenge sounds very good. 1/50 is a way bigger chance than any type “gambling” I know- I hope you get it, Paree.
  • cowsanddogsarecute
    cowsanddogsarecute Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Fyi I'm still around. I'm reading posts off and on. Trying to get my head sorted.

I had a job then got fired. Turned out I really enjoy taking care of my partner Nitin and I would like to be a housewife and not work! No idea I'd ever feel like that! I have a new job starting on Monday. I'm sad that I have to go to work when I want to just take care of Nitin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I'm not usually into traditional or stereotypical gender roles.

I can't believe it's almost May! 2 weeks to go...thats kind of sad.
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Popping in quick. Really tired today so I'm saving working out for tomorrow. 🙂