11 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
Well, yesterday was a bust. I don't know how it happened, but I never even got out of my PJs. LOL! I didn't do anything other than minimal chores. However, I also didn't eat much because I didn't go to the store and we have nothing good to eat :D I had half a head of cauliflower (mashed like potatoes) for lunch and sweet potato fries (made in the air fryer) for dinner. Cooking those things were my activities/exercises for the day. Other than that, I sat on the couch watching tv and searching online. Whoops! The day just got away from me.

So, today is a redo of yesterday's plans. It's supposed to snow :disappointed: so it's gonna take a lot of motivation to ride in the cold. I accept the challenge. After all, I'm well rested from yesterday :D

Have a great day <3

Replies

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    We are in full spring attack - this was not the slow creep from winter, more of an explosion 😁- see pictures I took Saturday when I walked the dog.
    Trying so hard to get a semi-decent sleep at night and the only advice I got was to worn myself more, so I’ll try to exercise more .
    en0je5ar6rja.jpeg
    daujnju734ew.jpeg
    i0pxnyy84xxv.jpeg
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    One more thing I am really tempted to get myself a smart scale, although I understand that not all those numbers are reliable. It’s been many months since I got something for myself and this sounds fun. Do you have one, or know someone who does and told you about it?
    They are expensive just not overly so, and we all deserve a new toy from time to time, right?
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Love the pics @GabiV125 :blush:
    I don't know anything about smart scales, but you've consistently checked in here up to this point, which is a big accomplishment! So, yeah, you deserve a new toy :)
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @GabiV125 I was thinking about that too although I don't have any advice on what to buy. I just like the idea of having all those stats. So like a year from now I can look back and see were I was. Go for it!
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Today was busy day/ weigh week. But I made some accomplishments in other parts of my life. Just have to keep myself accountable tomorrow. Probably will after I see how much I've gained 😅👀
  • tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,259 Member
    Options
    @GabiV125
    The flowers are beautiful!