10 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
edited April 2021 in Social Groups
Ugh! Weight loss is hard! It snowed all day yesterday and I just couldn't get myself to do anything productive...AGAIN! It's so hard to stay consistent. I get so bored with the process. I don't like cooking so I eat the same things over and over. I don't necessarily like running so I stop doing it when I get bored. Same with swimming. Same with yoga. Same with weight training. Honestly, same with riding. After having friends come over to ride this past weekend, it became crystal clear that I absolutely need other people to do it all with me. I need to join a running group b/c even though I don't necessarily like running itself, I do love all of the benefits of it. As soon as I'm fully vaccinated (May 1st!), I really should do some of the group classes at the gym that I pay for every month. I've requested insurance quotes to cover me if I take on some boarders at the farm this summer so I have people to ride with. I've honestly isolated myself a lot over the past 5 years and don't have many friends in real life. Although you are all great to check in with, I think it's time for me to put myself out there and seek people to do things with in real life. So, that's what my plan is after our 10 days are complete and that second shot goes in my arm. :blush:

https://www.nbcnews.com/better/health/why-you-should-work-out-crowd-ncna798936

My schedule today will depend on other people (I'll be waiting for my farrier and hay guy to come out), but I plan to push myself out the door for a run, followed by a ride. I really don't have any excuses for why I can't get those 2 things done today. I know I'll feel better once I get them done. I did get to the grocery store yesterday so I have plenty of healthy choices available. I'll set my timer to help with hydrating. It does help.

I hope you all have a great day <3

Replies

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    How would we appreciate the good days, if all were the same all the time?
    Yesterday I was very active and today most likely will be very lazy (crazy wind outside). If I manage to close the day in green, I’ll call it a smashing success 😁. And if I’m not, I’ll start again tomorrow.

I ordered my scale and I’m so excited!
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    yay for the scale @GabiV125 ! I'm so glad you ordered it! You'll have to let us know what you think of it :smile: