6 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
edited April 2021 in Social Groups
Happy Sunday!

Do chores, go for a short run, go pick up a load of hay, come home to watch (and be inspired by) the big horse show then hop on my horses in hopes that someday we can return to showing :blush: Also eat some healthy foods and remember to hydrate!

Have a great day! <3

v0jfvtybf66k.png

Replies

• GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Got my scale to work and it looks fancy , it tracks everything under the sun, and nothing makes sense until I have a history built in to see some trendsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
    Oh, and the number is exactly the same as on the old one, but now it says my name and the trend since last weighting. I’m going for a walk this morning because we are invited to a birthday lunch and the lady’s husband thinks he is Gordon Ramsey. He’s not, but nobody ever cooks for me so I get easily excited.
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @3greyhorses enjoy your horse show πŸ˜ƒ

@GabiV125 enjoy your lunch and your new scale. πŸ™‚
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Today
    - 48oz of water
    - under calories
    - upper body strength train
    - stretch
    - 30 minute walk

Laundry day πŸ˜ͺ πŸ˜‹
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    @GabiV125 it'll be interesting to see what you think of the scale and if it helps with motivation or not. I know watching the horseshow this weekend motivated me enough to ride Goose and Westley :blush: Hope you had a good lunch with the Gordon Ramsey wannabe :D

We ended up running out of time and didn't go on a run this morning and after loading and unloading/stacking 100 bales of hay, we had no energy this afternoon. My legs are exhausted from riding and doing the hay. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow!

@Katebook309yahoocom940, every day is laundry day here! Farm life is dirty and disgusting. LOL!

• Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Check in
    -48oz of water βœ”
    - under calories βœ”
    - upper body strength train βœ”
    - stretch βœ”
    - 30 minute walk βœ”
  • 3greyhorses
    Options
    another great day @Katebook309yahoocom940 ! Great job!