3 days to go!

Options
3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
3 days and a life-long journey!
I'm really trying to think of where I've come with this group so far as a springboard into the future. Just keep on swimmin' :blush:

Yesterday I ran, rode Goose, went swimming (not very many laps, just wanted to get in the pool) and got as much mowing done as I could before it got dark. I did good on food, but still struggling with the hydration.

Today is rainy. I may just stay in and do my taxes and think about my plans after May 1st.
I'm going to fill 2 32oz bottles now and plan on having them empty at the end of the day.

Have a great day <3

Replies

• tinacuso
    tinacuso Posts: 4,258 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I walked 7 miles with a friend, drank my water, and logged everything. It was a good day.

Today I am going to get a walk in, eat within calories and drink my water.

Have a great day and thanks so much for this group.
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I looked at the beginning for comparison too and frankly as long as I work on one or more of the bad habits and see a change in the right direction, I’m happy.
    It’s not over but I’m more prepared now, than I was months ago.
    Today- stay in green, get in a nice walk and go to my first acupuncture appointment.
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Wow! 7 miles! @tinacuso that's a long walk! Good for you :smiley:
    Oooh @GabiV125 , acupuncture? Would love to hear what you think of it!
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    @GabiV125 also curious about the acupuncture.

Got my veg and fruit in and in calories just need to follow up on water and stretching.
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    It was good , not earth shattering as some said, but I can raise my arm up, assisted, and with almost no pain. He recommended 4-6 sessions and at next one I’ll pick my teas specific for the boxes I marked. I don’t think I’ll be perfectly limber after it, maybe just significantly improved😁.
  • Katebook309yahoocom940
    Options
    Check in
    - under calories ✔
    - 48oz of water ✔
    - veg and fruit ✔
    - stretch ✔